• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 06:21:36 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Post Video's of you kart racing!

Started by LIAM-36-AUS, February 15, 2013, 11:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIAM 36 AUS

Quote from: Robby_21 on July 14, 2014, 09:42:56 AM
in your last video Liam Jenson, why did you just drive off....? you literally just went straight
Ahh, yeah. I was thinking of pulling over and  i was also too busy looking back, a bit of both really :P ::) It says in my post why.

LIAM 36 AUS

Quote from: Bayley Bell on July 14, 2014, 09:44:04 AM
THANK YOU FOR POSTING LIAM, YOUR VIDEOS ARE VERY GREAT!
Is this a new trend now?

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: LIAM 36 AUS on July 15, 2014, 12:39:18 PM
Is this a new trend now?

No, its just your videos are very euro spec, and I love watching them, I really appreciate you posting them, I have picked up many driving tips :)

Bayley Bell

Is this a new trend now?

No, its just your videos are very euro spec, and I love watching them, I really appreciate you posting them, I have picked up many driving tips :)

LIAM 36 AUS

Quote from: Bayley Bell on July 15, 2014, 06:26:19 PM
Is this a new trend now?

::)

Cory_Hayes

Can you teach me how to hold a lock up into a corner? like...do you have to lean over the rear wheel wheels, or do you have to lean in or out? Surely David Sera told you how to do one?
#Deadly

LIAM 36 AUS

Quote from: Cory_Hayes on July 17, 2014, 03:45:25 AM
Can you teach me how to hold a lock up into a corner? like...do you have to lean over the rear wheel wheels, or do you have to lean in or out? Surely David Sera told you how to do one?
#Deadly
No, i figured a way myself, you get out of the kart seat and just sit on one of the rear wheels, It works 100% of the time. ;)   Should try it,  it really works! The pro way is to put the engine really lean and go full throttle down the straight, you will do a sick lock up into the first corner with absolutely no damege to your engine!

I am not liable for any dameges or injurys. I also do not guaranty no damage to your engine or that it will work 100%

Cory_Hayes

I am being serious, I thought Deadly David Sera would of told you how to lock up into a corner?

Birel-Rotax 42

Not to be "that guy", but damage is spelled "damage" not "damege" as well as "gurantee" not "guaranty".
XOXO
   Sincerely,
         -Everyone who knows Dave Sera isn't actually that good

Cory_Hayes

If you are going to put your kart into the dirt, go out with some style Liam, take some tips from me young grasshopper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii9BuKa69PI&list=UU8LfFJt67t2SB2BxIX0B3bQ