• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:56:36 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Any track pack?

Started by Moretti, January 31, 2013, 09:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moretti

Hi Guys. I was wondering if anyone has uploaded a track pack to share.

Here is the thing: I moved out of the city, and I only have 1 internet service provider to choose from. My monthly download limit is way too low at home so I download everything on weekends when I go to my parents house to visit them. I would like to be able to leave one download in the background instead of manually downloading all tracks one by one.

Thanks in advance!

LIAM-36-AUS

so you want a Pack with ALL the tracks in one download?  thats gonna be a massive file :o

Moretti

no no, just a pack. any maps will do (ie: favourites or most used). the only purpose is to download some tracks while I'm at my parents house (whithout having to spend the day selecting maps from the page)

LIAM-36-AUS

January 31, 2013, 11:35:49 PM #3 Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 11:42:21 PM by LIAM-36-AUS
Quote from: Moretti on January 31, 2013, 11:30:19 PM
no no, just a pack. any maps will do (ie: favourites or most used). the only purpose is to download some tracks while I'm at my parents house (whithout having to spend the day selecting maps from the page)
oh, so you want a pack of the Most Popular and/or Favoruite tracks!  i think i could do that, just let  me know some of the tracks you would like and i could make a zip. file with the best and your favoruite tracks ;)

Moretti

Now I understand why it says Hero Member. Thanks a lot. It's been a long time since the last time I played because I lost all the maps when my disk died and (because of the download limits) I couldn't download them again.

I don't remember many, but here is a small list:

Red Lodge
   La Conca
   Magescq
   Taquaral
   Amsterdam Indoor
   Amsterdam Outdoor
   Kerpen
   Neva Ring

Don't worry if you don't have some of those, I just added the ones I remember having seen in my list but I don't remember having played all of them. Again: please add your favourites or the ones most played in the dedicated servers.

I cannot explain how much I appreciate this. Thank you very much!

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Moretti on February 01, 2013, 12:40:22 AM
Now I understand why it says Hero Member. Thanks a lot. It's been a long time since the last time I played because I lost all the maps when my disk died and (because of the download limits) I couldn't download them again.

I don't remember many, but here is a small list:

Red Lodge
   La Conca
   Magescq
   Taquaral
   Amsterdam Indoor
   Amsterdam Outdoor
   Kerpen
   Neva Ring

Don't worry if you don't have some of those, I just added the ones I remember having seen in my list but I don't remember having played all of them. Again: please add your favourites or the ones most played in the dedicated servers.

I cannot explain how much I appreciate this. Thank you very much!
hahaha, Thankyou :)    i have most of those tracks

mcty123

liam could you sned me the zip file to please thanks