• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Track request: Pippo, Lahti Circuit, Finland

Started by Pentti Hilkuri, January 17, 2013, 11:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pentti Hilkuri

Anyone interested to do this track? I don't drive karts irl, except couple of times with my cousins car back in 80's, but this is my hometown track and the place I did those couple of times. Would be awesome to be able to drive this in KRP. Layout looks interesting too. And it is one of the top ones here in Finland.

Some links:

Track homepage
I can traslate finnish to english if needed.

Incar lap

If you're interested and need more info let me know. I'll try to help as much as possible.

Kimzu97

I visited this track this summer and I took some pictures so that I could start doing this track.
But a short time ago there came a good aerial view of my home track, Lentola Karting, in Google Earth. And I have just now started doing that track and I think that it'll take quite a long time so at least now I'm not able to start doing this track.

Anyway someone might be interested and me too would like to see this track in KRP very much!

P.S. I'm going to drive this track next summer and I can't wait for it. :D Imo this is the second best kart track in Finland after Mika Salo Circuit!
Kimi A. #24
MS Kart with Rotax Max

My Youtube Channel

Pentti Hilkuri

Mika Salo Circuit would be awesome addition to KRP too. But I take any, good quality, Finnish track someone makes.
I would love to learn how to make tracks myself, but unfortunately I can't commit hours needed due to my very bad back (old sports injury). I can hardly make one skin and then it's usually couple of days agonizing back pain.

Kimzu if you wanna take that Pippo project later, after you've finished Lentola, that's just fine. I'm no hurry. I have plans to stay with KRP for long time.