• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:56:44 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

new class

Started by nmpcs, December 11, 2012, 10:39:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

neilbow

I think we need a cadet class also. I use this simulator to train my son who is 6 and although he is happy on the 100 he would also like to see and hear his own kart class. The lines are slightly different, the tyres are different and the way the gas is used can be different on a cadet. This is where it begins in life for many, so surely also on here. The cadet kart would also be good for beginners as it isn't too different to a rental kart.
There must be other kids from cadets using this program. They should be.

Diddy4957

In beta 8 there will be a cadet class

jd88x89

Quote from: neilbow on January 19, 2013, 04:21:37 PM
I think we need a cadet class also. I use this simulator to train my son who is 6 and although he is happy on the 100 he would also like to see and hear his own kart class. The lines are slightly different, the tyres are different and the way the gas is used can be different on a cadet. This is where it begins in life for many, so surely also on here. The cadet kart would also be good for beginners as it isn't too different to a rental kart.
There must be other kids from cadets using this program. They should be.
Is it the 80cc comer? The one we run here in the us?

LauZzZn

we dont know yet look at pibosos pictures
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Diddy4957

January 20, 2013, 05:32:43 PM #19 Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 08:52:07 AM by Diddy4957
I doubt it will be a comer engine as they are made with chainsaw pistons and cranks, and are not really race engines. It will be some sort of IAME style engine probably like the 60 mini they use for WSK

LauZzZn

2021 ELMS Champion LMP3

James Beer

iame parilla gazelle would be cool for the new 60cc

nice bit of kit really for those young ones, better than the old bag of bones honda that i used to drive thats for sure ::) ;)

LauZzZn

thats the best engine guys i drove it 2 years :D
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3