• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:54:07 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Ipswich Kart Club - Project File (BTB)

Started by Ryan Harris, September 02, 2012, 11:48:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan Harris

Hey guys, due to lack of time to work on the project I am letting anyone who is interested in taking over the making of Ipswich. The main layout is 90% done (relying on memory). It is a great track and hopefully one day it will be out for everyone to race on.

Here Is the file, just copy and paste it into BTBs project folder:

http://www.mediafire.com/?q7q1jd30hiw39t7

James Beer

is it drive~able though or does work still need to be done to get it to that step?

Ryan Harris

It still needs work. its only in the early stages of BTB. Doing the layout is usually the hardest part but i have completed that. Grass and surrounding objects need to be created.

LIAM-36-AUS

Please someone do it!  its great track, ive been on it!

DPKarter#43

I might try to but can i do it on the demo of BTB?? But even if you can i still dont know how to use the program or convert it to KRP so yea.

LIAM-36-AUS

Any news?   please someone do it, ive been there and its a great track.  We only have one track on KRP in the whole of Australia! :(

LauZzZn

i take a look at it may i finish it. but i have many pictures of ipswich so i can do it in 3dsmax aswell
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

DPKarter#43

YES!!! Please do it, you would be so cool and awesome if u did it

LauZzZn

i make the track anyway. because nobody gave me the things for lidköping. lets see what im going to release first.
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

DPKarter#43

Awesome lauzzzn, can't wait your the best!!