• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:57:50 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Tony Kart 2013 - RELEASE

Started by Ryan Harris, November 01, 2012, 08:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan Buck

If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Racehard

Dan Buck

Mr. Showtime, do you think you can 'paint' my helmet's visor RED? as yours is green, I wanted mine red...
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Ryan Harris

Thankyou everyone! I am glad you all like it!

And to Dan: Yes, for sure :)
DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?vwc2reorz4dgm5q

Jakob98

Mrshowtime22 can you do personal helmets?

Dan Buck

that easy?! WOW!!!

now i sent you a pm! :D

and thanks alot! :D :D

Clova414

Are visors independent from the helmet or are they done together, cause that looks awesome...

EVO

seprerate
atom amiese made an amazing template for us all.
I updated it to Beta 7 standards.  it on my download page.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

EVO

you should put the floor pan from the 2012 its pretty good
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Delano/SM

where did you get the helmet from?  :P
if you no longer go for a gap,(that exist) you are no longer racing driver - Ayrton Senna

Dan Buck

who? me? if it's me you're talking about, this is my real life helmet painted by EVO i think, i actually don't remember well! :D

Delano/SM

no i did actually mean the tony kart helmet but i already got it
if you no longer go for a gap,(that exist) you are no longer racing driver - Ayrton Senna