• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:11:56 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Kart Racing Pro and Windows 8

Started by Barlo, December 05, 2012, 01:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barlo

Good morning friends! I have a problem, I installed windows 8 and I've noticed that within the range of games that I use the Kart Racing Pro seems to be compatible with this operating system. Because when you open it wants to start but it shows an error that says "Kart Racing Pro has stopped working" Anyone know or know any solution for this?

From already thank you very much!  :)

nmpcs

I was thinkng about updating to windows 8, but I'm a little afraid of possible compatibility issues.
Please say something if you've been able to solve your problem :)

laraarsa

Quote from: Barlo on December 05, 2012, 01:25:46 PM
Good morning friends! I have a problem, I installed windows 8 and I've noticed that within the range of games that I use the Kart Racing Pro seems to be compatible with this operating system. Because when you open it wants to start but it shows an error that says "Kart Racing Pro has stopped working" Anyone know or know any solution for this?

I had this problem too, but it wasn't Windows 8, it was the fact that my laptop was not on high performance mode.

andri

Barlo

PiBoSo

Quote from: Barlo on December 05, 2012, 01:25:46 PM

Please make sure that the latest graphics drivers are installed.

Nils K.

yes, had the Problem on Windows 8,too. I installed the latest graphic Driver and now it works ;)