• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.
 
June 25, 2019, 06:02:56 pm

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES


WSK Winter Serie sign up!

Started by Jakob98, November 15, 2012, 07:50:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Andreas.L

I am not designed to come second or third. I am designed to win.

-Ayrton Senna ♥

LauZzZn

<br /><br />Custom Track work

Jakob98

Quote from: Serega on November 15, 2012, 09:05:27 pm
It is high time to do it!
Number: 23
Name: Serega;
Paint: if f100 - birel (Lauzzn Birel paint), if - other - CRG (EVO's Swiss Hutles paint)
Team: accept the offer)
which crg 2011 or 2012

LauZzZn

Quote from: Jakob98 on November 15, 2012, 09:14:46 pm
Quote from: Serega on November 15, 2012, 09:05:27 pm
It is high time to do it!
Number: 23
Name: Serega;
Paint: if f100 - birel (Lauzzn Birel paint), if - other - CRG (EVO's Swiss Hutles paint)
Team: accept the offer)
which crg 2011 or 2012


swiss hutless !!
<br /><br />Custom Track work

Jakob98


Alex Luzhin

November 15, 2012, 09:47:03 pm #35 Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 09:48:53 pm by Alex Luzhin
 
Alex Luzhin

111

CRG

Jakob98


Serega

Marussia Karting Team: - Alex Luzhin
                                      - Serega

Jakob98

Quote from: Serega on November 15, 2012, 09:59:01 pm
Marussia Karting Team: - Alex Luzhin
                                      - Serega
So you will not drive whit Andreas Lundin??

Serega

Quote from: Jakob98 on November 15, 2012, 10:03:07 pm
Quote from: Serega on November 15, 2012, 09:59:01 pm
Marussia Karting Team: - Alex Luzhin
                                      - Serega
So you will not drive whit Andreas Lundin??

No. I hope he finds a good partner. Better to be in a team with compatriot I think ...

Serega

No one wants to make a skin for the team? :)

James Beer

will andreas or jakob be filming because i will be too, would be good to get different perspectives
 

Jakob98

Quote from: Intrepid junior max on November 15, 2012, 10:11:27 pm
will andreas or jakob be filming because i will be too, would be good to get different perspectives
andreas will be filming

James Beer

 

Jakob98