• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:58:23 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Sales on Kart Racing Pro Forum

Started by laraarsa, November 13, 2012, 08:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laraarsa

November 13, 2012, 08:02:02 PM Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 04:27:48 PM by laraarsa
Hi guys,

There have been some requests lately if there was someone who could sell karts and othe equipment. We (PiBoSo,Dan Buck and myself) have discussed this and we have come to the following decision:

The selling of karts, karting equipment and simracing equipment or any money transaction on this forum is not allowed! This because if something happens( Someone buys something, pays, but never gets anything) we are responsible. Therefore we have decided to not allow the selling of the above mentioned equipment.

If you have any questions regarding this topic, ask them here.

PiBoSo, laraarsa and Dan Buck

James Beer

but the selling of tracks is ok!? makes no sense because someone could pay for a track but never recieve it! or paint in that fact, so what does it mean

Dan Buck

have this in your thought: if someone, and this guy only, is paying for certain track to have it into KRP, then he only would have that track and no one else... but everyone could have it if the track builder opens his track files to everyone so one guy would pay for others pleasure... therefore, it makes no sense to sell tracks!!!!

let's accept selling here is not allowed, other than the KRP simulator itself! ;)
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

LauZzZn

Quote from: Intrepid junior max on November 13, 2012, 09:06:36 PM
Someone payed schwoni for leidholsheim and we all have it ;)

schwoni said to him he asked for it.
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

LauZzZn

Quote from: Intrepid junior max on November 13, 2012, 09:11:10 PM
When I spoke to schwoni he said the guy payed him a large sum

Guys look at karting 1 forum, just follow their guidline rules in this case  exepting that piboso is not responsible for any mis sales or anything like that, you do it at your own risk

no. now he wants to get money for it. but he doenst make anything anymore.
i often were on ts3 with him and he made liedolsheim for free.
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3

PiBoSo

If you want to sell tracks or paints, please do it outside of this forum.

LauZzZn

2021 ELMS Champion LMP3

James Beer

Quote from: PiBoSo on November 13, 2012, 09:23:24 PM

In one of your track posts you agreed that tracks could be sold on the forum

PiBoSo

LauZzZn

before laraarsa,Piboso and D.buck made the rule.
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3

PiBoSo

November 13, 2012, 09:32:34 PM #10 Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 09:35:15 PM by PiBoSo
Quote from: Intrepid junior max on November 13, 2012, 09:25:29 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on November 13, 2012, 09:23:24 PM

In one of your track posts you agreed that tracks could be sold on the forum

Tracks cannot be put on sale on the forum.
But of course there are no limits outside of it ( or using PM ).

McBidouille

I can't understand why we have to discuss about that.
Sharing for free our creations is the best way to improve KRP content and help Piboso to complete a great simu.
Why things always take a commercial aspect?People would never pay and pay and pay again and again or they will be uninterest by the game in a long run.
We should better keep the comfort of a free sharing community instead of taking care about our bank accounts.
Thats my opinion though...

Alessandro Ceronetti

Quote from: McBidouille on June 01, 2013, 01:28:38 PMI can't understand why we have to discuss about that.
Sharing for free our creations is the best way to improve KRP content and help Piboso to complete a great simu.
Why things always take a commercial aspect?People would never pay and pay and pay again and again or they will be uninterest by the game in a long run.
We should better keep the comfort of a free sharing community instead of taking care about our bank accounts.
Thats my opinion though...

Because some take time out of their lives to make these mods, and are obviously quite good at it. All good things come to a price. These guys are doing this as a side hustle in their lives, and dedicate quite a few hours.
Alessandro Ceronetti,

Senior X30 Driver,
OKC Administrator and Founder
Kart Racing Pro World Champion
2x OKC Champion
4x OKC Vice-Champion
Season 1 SKM X30 World Champion
FPR Official Driver

DanielNig

How can society better support and celebrate same-sex relationships, ensuring equal rights and acceptance for men dating men, while challenging traditional gender norms?