• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:14:19 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Invalid login

Started by Alex10, November 13, 2012, 05:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex10

Hello.
My friend just bought KRP and he has registred on stats but when hes trying to drive online it says invalid login, please register. But he has already registred!
Help please :(

Jakob98

PiBoSo

Quote from: Alex10 on November 13, 2012, 05:37:09 PM
Hello.
My friend just bought KRP and he has registred on stats but when hes trying to drive online it says invalid login, please register. But he has already registred!
Help please :(

Your friend should make sure to set in Kart Racing Pro -> Profiles the same nickname used for registration.

Emil114

November 13, 2012, 06:10:42 PM #3 Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 07:20:56 PM by laraarsa
  Now when I should change the state write yes in those well have the wrong stand nickname :'(

Alex10

Thanks piboso :)

Ja Jakob men det funkar nu :D

Jakob98

PiBoSo

Quote from: Emil114 on November 13, 2012, 06:10:42 PM
  Now when I should change the state write yes in those well have the wrong stand nickname :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Could you please give more info about the problem?

sdimm

Im having the same issue now because I cant find my loginname...

NCorsial63

I do not understand where to register. I have but it tells me to register, could someone please tell me what i can do?

PiBoSo

Quote from: NCorsial63 on September 13, 2013, 10:34:47 PM
I do not understand where to register. I have but it tells me to register, could someone please tell me what i can do?

http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=2101.0

NCorsial63

Thank you for the web link, but i have come across another problem. It says my license key is invalid. I bought the license during beta 3 and it says it is an invalid key, where do i go from there?

PiBoSo

Quote from: NCorsial63 on September 14, 2013, 10:57:02 AM
Thank you for the web link, but i have come across another problem. It says my license key is invalid. I bought the license during beta 3 and it says it is an invalid key, where do i go from there?

Please make sure to use the correct PayPal email address during registration.

NCorsial63

Yep realised earlier thanks!  :)

Exequiel Adriel

the game tells me invalid login: please register. when I want to register Wrong nickname says. it can be? I had deleted the game and came back to install .. I do not remember that nickname used before. Argentine'm sorry my English not English therefore use the google translator will speak to communicate with you thanks!

PiBoSo

Quote from: Exequiel Adriel on January 06, 2014, 05:45:06 AM
the game tells me invalid login: please register. when I want to register Wrong nickname says. it can be? I had deleted the game and came back to install .. I do not remember that nickname used before. Argentine'm sorry my English not English therefore use the google translator will speak to communicate with you thanks!

"Old Nickname" must be left empty. It is only needed to change nickname.