• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 09:05:04 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Beta8 WIP

Started by PiBoSo, November 08, 2012, 07:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

intrepidkart727

Quote from: Intrepid junior max on November 08, 2012, 10:30:51 PM
Are you going to improve the netcode for multiplayer? Also please improve the sounds, piboso can you confirm we are getting a mini kart?

We are all behind you piboso! Looking forward to beta 8 now!
+1 If online was smoother this game would be the best.

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Kimzu97 on November 10, 2012, 06:37:44 PM
For me netcode and control of the slides need to be changed!

Anyway looking forward for this!
+1   ;D

Ryan Harris

Not being able to rub and push people down straights (even at a ping of 40) sucks :(

intre

Another thing we have mentioned during many online races are the starting procedure of the rolling start.
I like the speed limit, but when the green light comes, everything should be free (like in the reality)!
It was nearly impossible to do a start without any penalties and that sucks! So, is it possible to improve this procedure?
Everything's fine, but remove these rules after the green lights came and it'll be more fun.
Just my 50 cents....

Intrepid // TM // Dunlop (KZ2)

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: intre on November 14, 2012, 10:55:28 AM
Another thing we have mentioned during many online races are the starting procedure of the rolling start.
I like the speed limit, but when the green light comes, everything should be free (like in the reality)!
It was nearly impossible to do a start without any penalties and that sucks! So, is it possible to improve this procedure?
Everything's fine, but remove these rules after the green lights came and it'll be more fun.
Just my 50 cents....
+1!!!! great idea.   its very cool when you see or do all these karts all lined up and then when the green light goes, everything goes!     

James Beer

Also being able to adjust the carb while on the move

LauZzZn

Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

James Beer

Quote from: LauZzZn on November 14, 2012, 04:41:37 PM
and radiator cover

lauzzzn you can ALREADY adjust radiator cover

LauZzZn

but not while driving
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

James Beer

James Beer

use the Insert and Delete key to do this (thats what its set at default)

Kimzu97

Quote from: intre on November 14, 2012, 10:55:28 AM
Just my 50 cents....
Yes that's what I hate too!
Kimi A. #24
MS Kart with Rotax Max

My Youtube Channel

Diddy4957

id like it if there was an actuall cover on the radiator cover and when you adjust it on track it moves. Its a bit unrealistic at the moment when you adjust the radiator and just numbers apear on the screen

Jakob98

Quote from: Diddy4957 on November 14, 2012, 06:13:41 PM
id like it if there was an actuall cover on the radiator cover and when you adjust it on track it moves. Its a bit unrealistic at the moment when you adjust the radiator and just numbers apear on the screen
+1

Eslotes

Can we expect beta8 for 2012?
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.