• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 04:06:48 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

funny video!

Started by LIAM-36-AUS, September 08, 2012, 09:37:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIAM-36-AUS

here's a quite funny i found about karting  ;D http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=zSH2q4YrQc4&NR=1   it might be funny to some but others might hate.

please have ur volume up!

Kimzu97

Kart crashes are fun to watch as long as no one gets hurt badly :D
Kimi A. #24
MS Kart with Rotax Max

My Youtube Channel

Dan Buck

really funny! thank God no one got really hurt nor injuried!
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

LIAM-36-AUS

September 08, 2012, 11:31:36 PM #3 Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 11:37:27 PM by LIAM-36-AUS
yeah, ive seen many crashes and some of then are funny but if there's any crashes where someone gets hurt that definitley not funny...i hurt my hips badly in a karting accident yestarday, i slid out of a corner and the next corner i could'nt make so the kart went into a pile of woodchips and me and my kart went in the air for 2 seconds and my body was half out of the kart in the air then i landed and kart seats really hurt when u land on rock  :(    so i cant bend down otherwise my hips  really hurt.

LIAM-36-AUS

GhostriderPl

You are really young, arent you?  Because i see that you are writing and writing and writing........Go out with your friends and not sit here for whole days  ;)

Dont be angry on me.... :)

Greetings, GhostriderPL
If you want to Finish First you have to Finish First!

Jakob98

Quote from: GhostriderPl on November 06, 2012, 02:20:01 PM
You are really young, arent you?  Because i see that you are writing and writing and writing........Go out with your friends and not sit here for whole days  ;)

Greetings, GhostriderPL
but he maybe thinks this is fun!

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: GhostriderPl on November 06, 2012, 02:20:01 PM

Greetings, GhostriderPL
im 12.     and i do go out with my friends but mostly they come here because of all the stuff i have at my house  lol  ;D      and i get to meet my good friend Intrepid on here! i dont sit on the computer the whole day of cause!!!!!         and i havent really been on anything like this forum before, Very nice people and we talk about what i love....Karting  ;)