• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:19:00 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

CIK/FIA Macau WIP

Started by LauZzZn, November 07, 2012, 09:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clova414

Macau Beta#1 finished for release...  Conversion and some textures done by lauZzZn

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?erbnizaj934g23q

nmpcs

nice...... I'm gonna try it :)

Cory_Hayes

10/10 awesome job :) its one of the best tracks I have been on so far!

nmpcs

oh yeah, really nice job. It's now my favorite track.
There's only one little thing... the kart passes through the right publicity panels. :)
But it's an awesome track, and I just love the road camber.  :D

prostix

nice job it's a really good track ;D ;D

Vladimir Shestakov

Awesome! But need some work with track surface visualisation

Clova414

I agree with the track visualization but I dont know how to fix that, it seems most all tracks created with btb have this same problem...

Cory_Hayes

only problem I had was when I went online with a mate on it, when I spawned I would like smash a wall and I had to turn either away or into the wall I cant remember which one but I would get like -20 camber and bulk toe out

maxrod

To get track visualization you would have to change texture and use shaders.

Pentti Hilkuri

Very good start. Needs background scenery, some random stuff around the track to make it more natural and less clean and maybe some graphical tweaking. But track surface looks pretty good already imo.

Serega

Need to fix the respawn. Part of a kart that is respawn in the wall and broken left front wheel ...

LauZzZn

i'm gonna fix it in the next version
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Diddy4957

The track is good, but the rumble strip on the outside of the track before the last corner makes the kart get stuck, and then you cant get off again so I have to return to the pits. Apart from that one kerb the track is really good

Piers Prior

Quote from: Clova4 on January 29, 2013, 09:43:13 PM
Macau Beta#1 finished for release...  Conversion and some textures done by lauZzZn

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?erbnizaj934g23q
can you put this in first post as i nearly missed it lol :) good job btw both of you
The world is your lobster

Piers Prior

amazing track my new favorite  ;D but, when  the second person joins the track they join inside a wall so it breaks their front wheel so they cannot drive this means you can only drive alone :'(
The world is your lobster