• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:09:35 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Personal Paint Requests

Started by Ryan Harris, November 06, 2012, 07:03:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan Harris

Hello everyone, lately i have been swarmed with requests to do paints for people and yes i will be taking requests EXCEPT I am in a pretty hectic time finishing grade 11 right now. SO, in a few weeks i shall be able to start on a few projects.

Also, just to let you know. When i create paints, i try to get the most detail and precision i possibly can but the one factor that holds me back is the limited time i have. The previous paints i have created have taken multiple hours etc and I was just wondering if people would be willing to pay for paints. I get self satisfaction out of seeing the end results of my paints, but i feel as if i can turn this into a proper job opportunity for my future. Please let me know if you would be interested in getting a personal paint done, but with a price. (im not sure how much to charge due to lack of experience in this sort of industry, so make sure to let me know how much your willing to pay.)

Of coarse  I would have to gain permission for PiBoSo to earn money off of KRP but i will hopefully be able to contact PiBoSo IF there is enough interest.

Thankyou for all your comments, and hopefully I will be creating plenty more paints for you all :)
Ryan.

Clova414

I offered money for my track conversions, and piboso said basicly if its your work you can do what you wish it...  but because its part of their kart and not something scratch built they're maybe a grey area there...

Piboso??

Dan Buck

hey Ryan!!!

great to know you are willing to paint for us all, if you have the time to do so! ;)

i sent you that message, could you consider that a re-paint request?
just a few tweaks and you're done, i don't think it will be a lot of pain for you who is THAT talented! ;)

cheers,

Dan
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Ryan Harris

Hey Dan, yes i will try to get it out asap :)

Dan Buck

nooo!! no asap... take your time! im not in a hurry! ;)
do it whenever you can, no rush!
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.