• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:25:28 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Rear Bumper @ 100ccm

Started by Razze, November 02, 2012, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razze

Hey PiBoSo,
is there any chance to get the Rear Bumper like the KF3 or KF1 for the 100ccm?
I am driving an 125ccm with the same exhaust and the new Rear Bumper, so i´d like to race with this config in KRP, too ;)

kind regards

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Razze on November 02, 2012, 10:01:45 PM
Hey PiBoSo,
is there any chance to get the Rear Bumper like the KF3 or KF1 for the 100ccm?
I am driving an 125ccm with the same exhaust and the new Rear Bumper, so i´d like to race with this config in KRP, too ;)

kind regards
Do you mean like a add-on or pernament?   Like to in the kart selection menu a another list comes up if you want Rear Bumper or not?  is that what you mean?  ???

Razze

if i choose the 100ccm, i just get those old Metal one with the numberplate mounted on it.

and i just want to change this (how ever, in the UI or via mod) to get the plastic one back like all other karts have ;)

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Razze on November 02, 2012, 11:12:50 PM
if i choose the 100ccm, i just get those old Metal one with the numberplate mounted on it.

and i just want to change this (how ever, in the UI or via mod) to get the plastic one back like all other karts have ;)
I get you want the Full rear bumper from the other karts on the F100,  im asking do you want that change to be pernament or do you want a button to select if you want the full bumper on F100 or not?       this a pretty good idea but i don't think it will change  :-\

Razze

i dont care if i could choose, i just want to have it :P

dont think it would be a challenge at all, but as most things are locked i cant have a look at it by myself (wouldn´t ask if i would have got it already of course :P)

EVO

To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: EVO on November 07, 2012, 03:43:36 AM

off-topic but Evo why is there no chrome?  ???   well there's chrome but its not shiny  :(

EVO

my bad PC cant handle reflections

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: EVO on November 08, 2012, 03:10:55 AM
my bad PC cant handle reflections
oh,ok.   with mine the writing and all of that go all blurry and its hard to see what it says  :P

Razze

May you tell me how u did that?

thanks ;)

EVO

February 19, 2013, 04:02:48 PM #10 Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 09:00:03 PM by EVO
you cant select the metal bumper in game for KF1,KZ1,KZ3 you have to force it in profile. ini   put  FL_mb if CRG   you get they idea.

James Beer

what sub heading does this come under in the .ini

EVO

EVO

February 19, 2013, 09:01:12 PM #13 Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 09:04:20 PM by EVO
Ill see if i can unlock it in game with an edited file

clausia001

You might try posting in the 100 section, not many 100 series LC's in the club. You'll probably need the foam blocks that fit inside too, when I got rear ended in my Corolla the blocks were trashed.