• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 10:19:21 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Wheel

Started by Piers Prior, October 23, 2012, 02:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piers Prior

hi does anyone have a decent race wheel i could buy off them, preferably something like g25 or g27. also uk only pls :P too much hastle to ship from over seas
thanks 8)
The world is your lobster

Dan Buck

If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

James Beer

Quote from: Hispinkness Prior on October 23, 2012, 02:39:42 PM
hi does anyone have a decent race wheel i could buy off them, preferably something like g25 or g27. also uk only pls :P too much hastle to ship from over seas
thanks 8)

its really easy to get wheels in the uk!!!!! either use ebay or look around at bootsales or stalls, i brought my logitech driving for gt for only £2 and it works a treat, has no faults at all, your gunna find it difficult to find someone on here from the uk willing to sell a g25 or g27, honestly your just better looking around on uk based websites as it will get to you quicker and if of a company normally comes with a warranty ;)

Piers Prior

im not sure wether that is sarcasm Dan ;) but i was just wondering if someone on here had one they no longer use or something but thanks anyway haha
and thanks james i didnt really know poeple sold that sort of stuff so cheap (ur rly lucky toget that for £2 lol)

Dan Buck

yeah i was just joking!! as im from Brazil i have no idea on where to buy a G27 out there! :D

cheerz mate!! good vibes...
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

LIAM-36-AUS

James Beer

Dan Buck

yeah thats right James!!

its pretty funny! i remember the first time i asked something in another forum and they came with that! i LOLed for like 5 minutes! hahahaha

Piers Prior

+1 i did too after i got the joke