• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:40:30 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

CRG Grand Finals 2013

Started by backwardsbanana, November 24, 2013, 06:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backwardsbanana

November 24, 2013, 06:58:44 PM Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 08:13:36 PM by backwardsbanana
Hey guys. :) I made a comeback of making skins over a long time. I had the chance to participate in the Rotax Grand Finals in New Orleans this year and CRG suprised us all who drove in the DD2 class with special edition stickers. Because the Grand Finals will most likely be my last race overall, I decided to do the skin.

Also guys, It would be nice if you let me know if I should just upload the kart aswell, or should I put a suit with it aswell? I am going to do my personal Estonia suit to go with the kart so I doubt you all would like to drive with my last name on the back of the suit :P

EDIT:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/15yeejfp39xbllc/CRGGrandFinals2013.pnt
Added the download link. I just included the original CRG Suit.

LauZzZn

just make the crg suit ;)
its really awesome man. you should do start doing more skins again
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

EVO

Awesome. Every tome better than the last
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

backwardsbanana

This time it was better, because I used a lot of elements from your skin Evo, couldn't have done it so good without you :) (Floor board and the silver sticker finish)

EVO

I just pieced it together.  it was arisfaria that did the hard work of the taking the pictures of the sticker kit exactly the way I begged lol. I've never made a from scratch skin like you and guys like racehard.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Bayley Bell

backwardsbanana

Here is my photo comparison once again :P The suit is a little off, but I couldn't have been bothered with the ESTONIA sign on the leg (I had to cut the ESTONIA in half and fit the sides together on the back and front suit texture.)

Birel-Rotax 42

Is anyone doing the Grand Finals Energy Kart?

backwardsbanana

The energy karts weren't so much different, they only had sponsor stickers on them. But the tribal energy skin that they used at GF is already made by me.
Here is the download link of the 2011 Energy tribal skin in case you have missed it :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fzirja59e1zh0wr/Energy2011.pnt

Birel-Rotax 42

Not looking for it, I love the one you did. I was just wondering if I should put  the Grand Finals skins in with a Rotax package.

Racehard