• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 11:39:05 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Paint Suggestion

Started by Cory_Hayes, February 01, 2014, 05:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory_Hayes

Im not sure if I am posting this in the right area, but I think PiBoSo should maybe make the generated numbers on the CRG lower, they are too high and maybe a little bit too small there they are now, I am trying to make a sticker kit and the front number play is where it is meant to be in real life, but the number is generated at the very top and only just in the plate area. So if there is anyway it could be lowered or anything? that would be great.
Thanks.

Robby_21

Records: xXRobby707Xx - Forum & Game: Robby_21

Birel-Rotax 42

It's really easy to do. Just modify plate.tga in the "karts" and change the alpha so it is located farther down. Same with custom numbers.

Cory_Hayes

Birel-Rotax 42

If you want (I like this for leagues/one-time events) you can make the alpha completely transparent plate.tga (https://www.dropbox.com/s/yqgw0dkq66mc0j0/plate.tga not my link, from a video I found) and put the number physically on the skin.
Or, and I'm ok with doing it, but tomorrow as I must sleep before a long day, you can expand the numbers and lower them to be better suited to your needs. Personally, if it is a personal kart for something like SKWC, I would make a transparent alpha on the plate.tga and put the numbers on the skin. Otherwise, I'll get you a slightly modified plate.tga tomorrow.

Bayley Bell