• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:58:41 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Please do this for Beta 8

Started by intrepidkart727, November 10, 2012, 01:52:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EVO

when we get the 3ds max scene for bodywork you will get intrepid 2012 and Arrow and others useing fp7 bodywork. 
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

LauZzZn

yeah :)
and i finish old school bodywork ;)
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

EVO

do you have the homologation for the old school body work or did you go off pictures?  it should be as accurate as possible.. Also the old school pods have a dip on one side for the rotrary vavle airbox

LauZzZn

no just pictures.
but i have them at home,too.
i make only the one without dip because we have only membran engines.
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

GhostriderPl

In OLD SCHOOL we dont have any sidepods especally for rotary valve  ;)  we do it by hand........when i find the old sidepods then i post some pictures..........Because i drive in the good old times in FA an FSA and sometimes in winter we drive with the good old Karts just for fun  :)

when it will be possible then i try to make pictures of the old FC too (Formula C , 125cc shifter with rotary valve) :D

Love the good old times.........Only KZ1(Former ICC) was able to stay until today........i hate the NEW times wheres no power  :'(   thats why i am glad to drive the KZ1 (but i want the rotary valve back) :)

Greetings,GhostriderPL
If you want to Finish First you have to Finish First!

EVO

Ghostrider those photos would really help what FSA, FA, FC engines do you have around to take photos.  We can use the photos to make enignes

GhostriderPl

Here you have some Homologations for some engines  ;)

http://www.kartingzone.com/documents/homologations/engines/

when this isnt enough (but i think it is) then tell me, then i can get some more pictures from the Factory i am driving for......but we drive only Vortex engines (in winter the old VL95, VL/C and B, VR/C and so on)
My favorites are the VL/B and the VR/C :D

I wish that you can make the Italsystem SV31 (with Front rotary valve) too......i can remember when everyone was wondering on this engine  :) it was like WTF ???
I hope that will help you  :)

Greetings, GhostriderPL

EVO

how do you feel about the roatry valve water cooled engines?

GhostriderPl

I liked them......the air cooled engine is more "screaming" because of the rips (right word?) and you must have more feeling for the carburetor setting........but the water cooled have more power and when you change from air to water cooled the feeling was like you drive on a bee  ;D(the sound) because i doesnt have this screaming sound....

But i really liked the Vortex Rotary Valve with the red sidepods on the cylinder(Air cooled it think it was the VR/C A).....it was screaming like hell (in FSA up to 23000rpm) and has this KICK Feeling (10000rpm, no power, 11000rpm, no power and then...BANG! like flying away) ;) :)

Sorry that i my mind is so flying away, but this engines for me are the heaven of two stroke racing  :)

And in former FC we drive the Pavesi rotary valve engine.....really hard to drive....one fault in a corner or with shifting and you have no power.......for me it was like Group B in Rally......much Power, hard to drive, but SO much fun and adrenaline :)

Greetings, GhostriderPL

GhostriderPl

@EVO: Did it helped you? A little thank you for help would be Great (only a little joke)  ;D ;) :P

Greetings, GhostriderPL

EVO

been busy but those arent enough photos

GhostriderPl

Not enough?  ???

i thought it will be more than enough  :(    From right, from left, front, rear and even from above and from downside...

even the parts itself (cylinder, head, and so on)  even the piston is there  ;)   what else you need?

Greetings, GhostriderPL

EVO