• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:22:22 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Just a thank you PiBoSo ;)

Started by Amzer Zo, October 05, 2012, 09:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amzer Zo

October 05, 2012, 09:38:43 PM Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 09:41:00 PM by Amzer Zo
good evening everyone and PiBoSo.

I just wanted to say congratulations to PiBoSo for all the work done to date on different simulator (GP Bike, KartRacing Pro, WRS).

Really beautiful, I hope you do not let go any of its simulators and still continue to perform updates when this is necessary.

You have a huge talent
Physic of the vehicle and all the rest is very realistic.

and again thank you for your creations.
Good luck! ;)

Dan Buck

If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Jakob98

PiBoSo

Quote from: Amzer Zo on October 05, 2012, 09:38:43 PM

I just wanted to say congratulations to PiBoSo for all the work done to date on different simulator (GP Bike, KartRacing Pro, WRS).

Really beautiful, I hope you do not let go any of its simulators and still continue to perform updates when this is necessary.

You have a huge talent

Good luck! ;)

Thank you.

Diddy4957

+1 even if we sound like an ungrateful lot at times, its just we love your simulators so much that we want it to be perfect

jd88x89

Quote from: Amzer Zo on October 05, 2012, 09:38:43 PM

You have a huge talent

Good luck! ;)
+1

Roud

Piers Prior

The world is your lobster