• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 08:49:23 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Magescq - Almost done!

Started by Aritz, January 21, 2011, 02:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitdawg48

ive managed to get down to a 49.59 if thats any help :P

T.J. Koyen

Good, gives me a reason to stay up late and pound laps tonight.  :P

I spent most of my day re-doing my suit and graphics kit so I can get down to business and try and trim some time off my lap tonight.
Merlin/Parilla
Team MerlinUSA Factory Driver
www.merlinusa.com
www.oktanevisual.com
www.koyen.net

Mitdawg48

down to a 49.41, how did you end up mate?

T.J. Koyen

I did about 70 laps and couldn't beat a 50.2 :P I feel like my setup is probably too conservative, because I think I'm pretty much on the limit right now.
Merlin/Parilla
Team MerlinUSA Factory Driver
www.merlinusa.com
www.oktanevisual.com
www.koyen.net

Eslotes

A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Aritz

Que quieres decir con que te va mal? Que te sale mal o que hay fallos en el circuito?

(I am asking Eslotes about his post, he said that he has problems in the first sector of the track)

Aritz

February 23, 2011, 08:17:39 PM #36 Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 08:26:53 PM by Aritz
I have learned many things in this time and I have improved everything I could. Still are many things to finish but I wanted to put some screenshots for you  :D

Racehard

Eslotes

A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Nero99

Aritz

Aritz

Quote from: evo1087 on November 09, 2011, 03:29:15 PM
I willl 3d model it maybe we will get it in the game.  Now i just need the mini 60 kart guys to respond

I dont understand  :)

EVO

sorry dont know how that got there i must of had to threads open at once and posted on the wrong one.

How do make such nice tracks.  I thought Bobs tracks builder could only make it so detailed.  Your tracks look professional
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Aritz

Quote from: evo1087 on November 09, 2011, 05:16:34 PM
sorry dont know how that got there i must of had to threads open at once and posted on the wrong one.

How do make such nice tracks.  I thought Bobs tracks builder could only make it so detailed.  Your tracks look professional

Thank you.

The only way is to have time, a lot of time to do them :)

By the way, I am going to update Magescq, fix many problems, update some textures, do 2 or 3 layouts (real Magescq has them) and update to the new drying/rubbering system.

EVO

November 09, 2011, 10:12:36 PM #44 Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 11:20:09 PM by evo1087
can i bother you with a million quiestions? i want to become a track maker too.

Dyamic groove feature is must.  It will be awesome.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website