• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 07:56:31 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Registration and login

Started by PiBoSo, October 06, 2012, 12:22:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Specialized S-Works

I have install and download a new version beta 7....and there is a new screen in profile named "Nickname"
The new nickname there.....and now it works online for me......great! 8) ;D

PiBoSo

Alessio_F1

Completely locked out of the game. I've tried all methods to try and get in, but am still met with the Invalid Log In. The email I put in is the correct one from my purchase, I put in my license key and the username I would like to use but I get 'License key already registered.' I think 'great, I can finally play' but when I get in-game, I get invalid log in. I try putting my old username "Alessio" into Old Username but it says Invalid Username, and when I put it into the New Username it says already taken. I put in my other username 'Alessio_F1' into both, and it gives me virtually the same. I can't get in at all, I've tried changing my nickname in game to Alessio, Alessio_F1, and Alessio Campigotto, all usernames I have used in the past iteration of Kart Racing Pro, but still nothing. Really annoyed :/

PiBoSo

Quote from: Alessio_F1 on October 11, 2012, 10:04:01 PM
Completely locked out of the game. I've tried all methods to try and get in, but am still met with the Invalid Log In. The email I put in is the correct one from my purchase, I put in my license key and the username I would like to use but I get 'License key already registered.' I think 'great, I can finally play' but when I get in-game, I get invalid log in. I try putting my old username "Alessio" into Old Username but it says Invalid Username, and when I put it into the New Username it says already taken. I put in my other username 'Alessio_F1' into both, and it gives me virtually the same. I can't get in at all, I've tried changing my nickname in game to Alessio, Alessio_F1, and Alessio Campigotto, all usernames I have used in the past iteration of Kart Racing Pro, but still nothing. Really annoyed :/

Your license key is registered to "AlessioF1".

Alessio_F1

Thanks PiBoSo, really confused by the problem! I had no idea I was registered as AlessioF1, made sure it has the underscore now :)

oppolo

when I try to register it says "oppolo nickname already in use"

PiBoSo

Quote from: oppolo on October 15, 2012, 12:10:45 PM
when I try to register it says "oppolo nickname already in use"

Then the license key is already registered.
Just use "Oppolo" to login in Kart Racing Pro.

Jakob98

PiBoSo it was not a good idea with the register now many of my freinds can not drive :(

PiBoSo

Quote from: Jakob98 on October 27, 2012, 07:28:18 PM
PiBoSo it was not a good idea with the register now many of my freinds can not drive :(

Why?
They just need to register the key at this page: http://stats.kartracing-pro.com/register.php

Eslotes

Facepalm,btw Jakob98 it is not necesary to register it
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Jakob98

yes but it allways have problem they have test many times but it dosent work :(

PiBoSo

Quote from: Jakob98 on October 27, 2012, 08:44:25 PM
yes but it allways have problem they have test many times but it dosent work :(

Could you please report the error?
The form should be filled as follows:

Nickname -> the name you choose
Old Nickname -> empty
PayPal Email -> the email used for payment
License key -> your license key

Piers Prior

piboso could you send me my paypal email adress i used to pay with i cant remember thanks :)
The world is your lobster

PiBoSo

Quote from: Hispinkness Prior on October 28, 2012, 11:38:50 AM
piboso could you send me my paypal email adress i used to pay with i cant remember thanks :)

Please send an email to support@kartracing-pro.com including first name and last name used on PayPal.

Piers Prior

sorry piboso ive found my email adress but it now says licence key used :( thynx
The world is your lobster