• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:48:48 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Kart Racing Pro beta7

Started by PiBoSo, October 05, 2012, 11:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

Quote from: Schwoni on October 06, 2012, 08:43:13 PM
with power it can, but not slow, u need power to move a direct drive. know what i mean? i talked about rolling, and if you have a bit more speed backwards  it should become very fast slow and lets say from 5 km/h to 0 it should block  because compression of engine ( Partwise or however you wanna call it.) always if the piston come to the top it should block. I hope you understand what i mean^^

Ok. Thanks for reporting your feedback.
There is a bug. There is no engine braking in reverse direction.
Maybe it should be added to the "Bug Reports" sub-forum as a reminder.

PiBoSo

October 06, 2012, 08:52:13 PM #46 Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 09:01:14 PM by PiBoSo
Quote from: Schwoni on October 06, 2012, 08:05:42 PM
more testing: Shifter drive too easy, last 180° in lonato, 2nd gear fullthrottle through last corner and no slide nothing. Griplevel is very good, but wheelspin is missing.

The problem is that there were reports of the tires locking too easily during braking.
The fix for this problem of course made the tires also more difficult to spin.
Maybe the problem with braking is due more to lack of feedback than to wrong data.

Eslotes

F100 looks like a 125cc Automatic.Sorry...
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

EVO

PiBoSo  or someone could you please elaborate on

fix: PKZ loading
new: trainer
new: carburetor simulation and setup

in the addon section could you elaborate on
new: multiple bodyworks support

airboxes and helmets look pretty straight forward
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

PiBoSo

Quote from: EVO on October 06, 2012, 09:36:49 PM
PiBoSo  or someone could you please elaborate on

fix: PKZ loading
new: trainer
new: carburetor simulation and setup

in the addon section could you elaborate on
new: multiple bodyworks support

airboxes and helmets look pretty straight forward

- There was a bug that prevented some PKZ files from being loaded. Hopefully it is now fixed.
- There is a new tab in the "Testing" page.
- In "Garage" page, it is now possible to setup the carburetor. Lower values = lean, higher ones = rich. It is very simple compared to real life; nonetheless, carburation should be adjusted based on weather conditions, and it affects power output, fuel usage, engine wear and engine temperature.
- With the "B" karts, it is possible to choose between "normal" and "slim" bodywork.

Schwoni

Quote from: PiBoSo on October 06, 2012, 10:05:09 PM

- In "Garage" page, it is now possible to setup the carburetor. Lower values = lean, higher ones = rich. It is very simple compared to real life; nonetheless, carburation should be adjusted based on weather conditions, and it affects power output, fuel usage, engine wear and engine temperature.

+1 i think the same, my 100cc have a membrane carburetor so i set up to the weather and done, if i`m behind that guys who screw at carburetor and see it have no effect, just drive with one hand, i always have to laugh very hard :D

EVO

I had no idea which was lean and which was rich.  Thanks for clarifying that.
what does the trainer do.  is it a ghost?
What are the details on creating body work.  There are seperate .edf for damaged, detached and new parts?
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

CaseyGraves

Quote from: Eslotes on October 06, 2012, 09:26:34 PM
F100 looks like a 125cc Automatic.Sorry...

The two motors look very similar in real life, the 125cc just evolved off the ICA which is why they look the same

VELOCIPEDE

Kimzu97

Found a little bug, when using front brakes on KF1, the left arm moves weirdly.
Kimi A. #24
MS Kart with Rotax Max

My Youtube Channel

fdg1997

I would say that the trainer feature can be saved from online races, like i did a hotlap on Rock Island at a server and i can save the ghost of this lap to use it in training...

Martin Moggia

Quote from: PiBoSo on October 05, 2012, 11:31:46 PM
Kart Racing Pro beta7 released: http://www.kartracing-pro.com/?page=news

A clean install is strongly recommended.

Note: setups are not compatible with previous versions
Note2: replays are not compatible with previous versions

Piboso can you put again how it was before in the beta 6 the ratio (ex: 3:1 4:1)
thank you

Schwoni

Quote from: PiBoSo on October 06, 2012, 10:05:09 PM
- There was a bug that prevented some PKZ files from being loaded. Hopefully it is now fixed.

Now it work again, also in Win7, fine :)

Aritz

I might be wrong but I think KZ1 engine power curve is the old and wrong beta5's. It seems very powerfull with low RPM and not that violent that it should to with 10000-12000

I keep my testings now

Aritz

The rear tyre wear looks fixed :) now they wear in the right way, more for inside than outside