• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:17:06 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Tapatalk

Started by Dan Buck, October 04, 2012, 12:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan Buck

PiBoSo, you could implement Tapatalk on the forums, what do you think?

Here, the website :: http://www.tapatalk.com/
And here, the link for the plugin download for this specific forum (Simple Machines) :: http://www.tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php?plugin=smf

This way, surfing through the forums, reading and answering messages would be much easier (at least for me, as I have the Tapatalk app - paid, unfortunately - on my smartphone)!!!!!!!

Please consider it an idea... This is free to install and should be very simple and easy!

Thank you! ;)
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Eslotes

Yes something like a chat on the top of the forum.
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Dan Buck

actually, Tapatalk is not a chat thing... it's an app that ease forums users' lives...

i'm in something like 8 different forums, from rubiks cubes to sim racing, books and religion! and Tapatalk allows me to surf through all these forums at once, at the same screen, with all my different logins! :D
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Eslotes

A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Dan Buck

PiBoSo, would it be too much to ask you to try and consider this one?!

PiBoSo

Quote from: Dan Buck on October 10, 2012, 08:50:18 PM
PiBoSo, would it be too much to ask you to try and consider this one?!

Tapatalk installed.
Is everything working correctly?

Dan Buck

October 10, 2012, 10:28:22 PM #6 Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 10:31:37 PM by Dan Buck
not finding the forums on Tapatalk Network! :(
have you installed the 2.0 RC5/Final 3.2.1 version?
http://www.tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php?plugin=smf

--

better yet, even installing it to the forums you must add the forums to their network (button on the bottom of their page - link above). did you try it?! :D

LauZzZn

ok i already downloaded the app. but i cant find out how to use it. haha  :D
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Dan Buck

lauzn, once KRP forums are listed to the Tapatalk network, you will figure out how it works! it's pretty simple...
even so, when everything gets to work perfectly, and you still have doubts on how to make a better use of it, i'll be here to help you (and everybody else) out with it! ;)

PiBoSo

Quote from: Dan Buck on October 10, 2012, 10:28:22 PM
better yet, even installing it to the forums you must add the forums to their network (button on the bottom of their page - link above). did you try it?! :D

What?!?!!?

Username, password, email...
Is this really needed? Isn't installation of the mod enough?

Dan Buck

heheheheh unfortunatelly, only the installation of it is not enough! :(

Dan Buck

actually, you should install the Simple Machines Forum 2.0 RC3 version, as KRP Forums are the SMF 2.0.2 version! ;)

and then, add the forums to their network (yeah, that sounds kind of lame)

PiBoSo

Quote from: Dan Buck on October 10, 2012, 10:44:30 PM
actually, you should install the Simple Machines Forum 2.0 RC3 version, as KRP Forums are the SMF 2.0.2 version! ;)

Version 2.0.2 is the "final" one. So it should be Tapatalk "2.0 RC5/Final".

Dan Buck

hhmm i guess you're right!!

well, just got home from the office, tried to locate the forums and still don't find it! :(
hopefully it will get to work, so i'll have the forums mapped on the go everywhere i go!! :D

LauZzZn

Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport