• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:22:43 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

What injuries have you had?

Started by LIAM-36-AUS, September 08, 2012, 11:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EVO

wow D.Buck thats intense, it is great that you have bounced back and won the championship.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Dan Buck

yeah! \o/

i could just say 'i had a concussion' or 'i had a head injury once' but i needed to tell you guys the story because that was really intense as you said! ;)
i could say im blessed! :D
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Racehard

I am not going to read this topic any further lol

Glad you guys are all ok again.

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Dan Buck on September 10, 2012, 10:04:10 PM
yeah! \o/

i could just say 'i had a concussion' or 'i had a head injury once' but i needed to tell you guys the story because that was really intense as you said! ;)
i could say im blessed! :D
OH MY GOD...  thats crazy!  :o :o :o    i think nearly everyone is frightened of a rollover!   

CaseyGraves

Ive broken both my thumbs from head on hits one into another kart and the other into a telephone pole, cracked a few ribs from using a seat that didn't quite fit right and ended up paying the price for it. Also had a concussion from getting driven up over during a race, I don't remember anything that happened from that weekend after the crash except for maybe the few moments after pulling of the track, still have rubber marks on my helmet from the crash. Hit a haybale at about 70 mph and go half ejected out of the kart which didn't hurt me too bad just knock the wind out of me but the kart was screwed. Also jumped about 30 feet of a poorly positioned supermoto ramp at the end of the track when my throttle hung, somehow nothing got broke but is an interesting story to say the least. Never been upside down and don't even plan to be

Sam

Ive rolled over twice and had to go to hospitel for it

Falling for kk like

Diddy4957

Ive been paralised from a crash in italy, torn all the ligaments in my right foot when the kart flipped and I came out but my foot got caught it the wheel so i was swung round by my ankle. I've had a chipped wrist from a crash, and been knocked out when i flipped the kart (although I was only out for about a minute)

LIAM-36-AUS

wow,some good injuries in there!  ;D    also from the my jarred hips accident i must of cracked my stub-axle we did'nt notice and the next week as i was going around a corner at 50 kmh  and the front wheel snapped off and i went off backwards into the woodchips and my wheel bounced off the woodchips and went in the air and went over a 6 foot barb-wire fence into the bush and a creek!!!  :o