• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:36:35 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Converted Track Dijon

Started by Schwoni, March 01, 2011, 07:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schwoni

March 01, 2011, 07:48:21 PM Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 05:29:00 PM by Schwoni
Hi guys,
I have converted Dijon for KRP. And now i`ve get the permissions. It`s a very good Track.
The Replays can only watched onboard.
In near Future we will organise online races on this Track.
More infos to the races later.

Here the link of Dijon: www.schwoni.bplaced.net/filemanager
Greetings
Schwoni

Aritz

Thank you for the track :D

Can we organise a "world champion" instead of only one track? We should use all the tracks and then it will be very funny!

Thalenberghen

Now that there are a handfull of tracks already, this would be really cool  8). Count me in, if you really get something going. Sadly I can't try your Dijon track now, because I'm not at home at the moment, but I'm sure it's great fun.

Schwoni

yes there are more and more, and i still have a new track but this track does not exist for rfactor. and i`m an absolutly noob with btb the only thing that is good on this btb tracks is the road :)
and i don`t have any materials for decoration. So are this tracks very simple, you see it on  Faßberg. I want to wait with the next track to lern something more, perhabs to get more materials.
If anyone know other good  kart tracks that exist in Rfactor and they are not already made, just bring it. so Krp will be always better in my opinion.

Eslotes

can u upload again to megauple i have an error when i dowload it

PD : Convert amsterdam
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Schwoni

a friend of me tested the download and it works. If anyone else have this problem please contact me.

T.J. Koyen

This track is incredible! My new favorite, thanks for the share Schwoni!  ;D
Merlin/Parilla
Team MerlinUSA Factory Driver
www.merlinusa.com
www.oktanevisual.com
www.koyen.net

Juan_d_k

Thank you very much Schwoni  ;D

Dan Buck

If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Thalenberghen

Can only agree, finally had the chance to do some laps on this beauty yesterday and although I havn't mastered it yet, it's just so much fun... :D

Konrad

Is download dijon track and this version is false and in wrong way. I know well KDP and i help BRdev to create a good version of Karting Dijon Prenois for rFactor.

Here some turns are wrong. I don't know if I have pictures which help to make BRdev track for rF I will search, if anyone wants to create a good version of dijon track...

Thnaks for your interest for this track guys !!!

Schwoni

Than delete it and make a better track. Nobody say that you have to download it. I have only convert the track and the direction i know but it`s better to start there where are the grids.

HamletBandit (tonykartmini)

THANKS how do i install this?