• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:26:14 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Suzuka South Course Karting Complex WIP

Started by Slimjim, September 22, 2012, 04:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam

Falling for kk like

Slimjim

here is my latest video of Suzuka South Course Karting track..
this is just a beta for rF2, doing testing getting my 1st track and kart in the game..
so texture quality has not been tweaked yet to get maximum use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6iLT-g_YI0&feature=youtu.be

EVO

To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

DPKarter#43

Puckapunyal or Hume International Raceway is the best track in Australia. By Far.

Slimjim

EVO, released Suzuka, posted link for you in the 1st post, good luck.

EVO

its not working.  there are no dds in the gmt file.

Slimjim

September 29, 2012, 10:21:49 AM #21 Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 10:24:28 AM by Slimjim
what are you talking about.?....lol
the track has 3 .mas files.
Suzuka_Kart.mas = gmt's
Suzuka_Kart_map.mas = textures
Sky.mas = sky

EVO

ur right. my miatake. converting now. can i convert the others tooo ?

Slimjim

when they are finished, not sure why i finished Suzuka 1st as it was the last track i started.
i guess i was just having fun making it, and the next thing you know , it's finished...lol
i'm still debating on what to do about starting lights for New Castle, as they don't have any.
but i would like to add some, as many complain about not knowing when the race starts...lol

EVO

September 30, 2012, 10:17:56 PM #24 Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 12:00:12 AM by EVO
you can make small portable ones.  NJMP also doesnt have start lights but for WSK they put some up.

dhill

Dose final version of Suzuka South Course Karting course for KRP yet?
I can't wait to see that
Thanks

maxrod

Slimjim are you going to put any of these tracks into rfactor2 when the karts are released.

EVO

Soon it will be released. Slimjim ETA your other tracks? can you make the extra bits of track not extend into the main course?  Also you must try Beta7

Slimjim

Sorry i have been down and out due to this Flue i got a few weeks ago.
it's really kicking my ass, hope to finish up the other 2 tracks maybe next week, once i can work without running to spit out oysters every 2 minutes....lol
and not sure about rF2 yet, i do have Suzuka ported over, but my free trial version of 3DSimed 3 beta has run out.
and at the moment, not sure if i will work on rF2, i may switch over to Assetto Corsa when it's released, depends on how easy converting things are.
I do like rF2, but having to work 5X harder for a hobby,and ISI reaping the benefits of others work doesn't seem justified this time around.