• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 05:55:57 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Dubai Karting

Started by rhysterry26, June 27, 2011, 07:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhysterry26

Hi,
I reckon someone should make this track, it's pretty fun and it's one of the "figure of 8" tracks where it goes up and down! :')

LauZzZn

Why dont you learn to make the track yourself if you want it? Not want to be rude but its quite easy and its fun. We got a lot of tutorials here on the forum, also on youtube are some tutorials for making a track
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

HamletBandit (tonykartmini)

because some people have lives 

Taddzy

^^^^^ lool tru and some people ask stupid amounts to make tracks. u know who im talking about and he knows to :P
Senior TKM
TKM Southern Chamionship 2015
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2016
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2017

Motorsport Photographer: https://www.facebook.com/MDTPhotography35/

Birel-Rotax 42

Quote from: MAX_T on February 16, 2014, 06:21:23 PM
^^^^^ lool tru and some people ask stupid amounts to make tracks. u know who im talking about and he knows to :P
You know that he is calling LauZzZn stupid, right. I just think that it needs to end with somebody requests a track via PM, and all is well, otherwise just make it yourself. There is a free application called Blender that I have done 3d in, super easy, exports to fbx. Look into options before giving up and calling hard-working individuals idiots. What have you done for the community?

Taddzy

well nothing coz i have not got that skill set + if i could do stuff i would. somone asking 100-1000 euro for a track is ridicules. more like 10-30. my point is made. im ending my part of this coversation
Senior TKM

Clova414

Quote from: MAX_T on February 16, 2014, 09:48:16 PM
well nothing coz i have not got that skill set + if i could do stuff i would. somone asking 100-1000 euro for a track is ridicules. more like 10-30. my point is made. im ending my part of this coversation
It takes around 40 hrs to make a decent track, so 100 euro is cheap not ridiculous... and guess what, when we started out we didn't have these skill sets either but we learned... you can do the same ;)

Birel-Rotax 42

Building on what Clova said, you have all of the resources in the world available, people do most of this stuff for free don't be "that guy" that ruins everything with their uneducated and unreliable comments.
   Thank you!
        -the Kart Racing Pro modding community

LauZzZn

3D modeler is a well paid job. You can get up to 60€ per hour, and I really don't want to know how many time I invest in a track
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Taddzy

Senior TKM

rhysterry26

So I guess no-one wants to make this circuit? It was just a suggestion...
And lauzzzn I don't really have all that time on my hands to create a circuit.

Birel-Rotax 42

I'm sure you could hire someone from the sketch up forum to do it (or a 3ds max forum) and do it tha way, because so many people have either stopped coming on this forum or been too busy to put time into tracks aside from their current ones.