• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 07:52:20 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

turn outs

Started by James Beer, September 13, 2012, 09:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Beer

in kart racing pro we need turn outs like they have in R factor : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjEVDbTmVoU

i dont think weve ever had the maximum amount of people cause it lags to much over 8 people, but would be really nice to see a good turnout!

cflizzy

Hopefully with the netcode being refined and krp gaining more popularity fields will grow. Rfactor is a nice sim but kart-wise, krp is on a different level in terms of physics, graphics, and ffb.

JamieP

Would be great to see fields like this in KRP.

As far as the www.realism-racing.com.au league goes, I'd be happy with consistent fields of 10 to be quite honest. At this stage, it seems a good turn out is 5 which is a little depressing (but still great fun). There's plenty of drivers out there but not many who are regular racers with us. Some do 1 event and then disappear. I am not really sure why but would like to know. Maybe it's something we can adapt to or change to keep participation up.

I am just hoping it's not because they aren't up the front battling for the win. I'd never race if I took that attitude.

LIAM-36-AUS

yeah and in Australia we dont get many people because were in a completly different time zone and i can only race people in the morning or in the afternoon when you euro's are awake.   :'(

James Beer

Yeah the time zones are a bit of a problem from where I am in the uk I seem to get germans,french and spanish people the most. But unfortunatly its really hard to race you aussie guys cause the lag is herrendous so its like racing with no one :(
Liam we need to get a boat to pull australia into our timezone so we can play krp then we've finished to pull it back! Lol
When you guys are up racing its like 2 or 3 in the morning here
But I would defiently be good to get more than 8 people on a server without it being really laggish!

intrepidkart727

I wouldn't worry to much. As days go by more people join KRP. And sooner or later the online should be improved hopefully. So when there is 20 people in a race there will be some bump drafting :)