• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 07:07:31 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Good idea to go with the 100cc kart

Started by LIAM-36-AUS, September 11, 2012, 01:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIAM-36-AUS

At my track it was designed for 100cc and normal Rotax's   so could someone please make my local track, i know it will take a long time and hard work but i dont have the computer skills for it  :(     its a brillilent track with a mix of fast corners and tight corners.   its called Cooloola coast kart track... its in Australia.    here's some pictures and videos : 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGMK7DeymZI&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqvVoTf24QI&feature=relmfu     i know the video's are'nt that good so here is some pictures:

let me know if you need more pictures, i will go take some at the kart track if you want  ;)

Stark

JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio

EVO

no harm in educating your self and then people asking you to make tracks for money.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

LauZzZn

that would be my question :D how much can you pay?
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

EVO

i mean most kart tracks have kart rentals, some have karting schools, like the my first karting experience.  It would make sense for them to have simualtor to test some ones abiltiy before they put them in a $7,000 shifter kart.  With that said i think they would pay $500 max. Same price it costs to make a decent website.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: EVO on September 12, 2012, 04:47:38 AM
i mean most kart tracks have kart rentals, some have karting schools, like the my first karting experience.  It would make sense for them to have simualtor to test some ones abiltiy before they put them in a $7,000 shifter kart.  With that said i think they would pay $500 max. Same price it costs to make a decent website.
ok,i dont know what any fo u guys are talking about?  ???