• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:58:28 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Track vote

Started by LauZzZn, September 07, 2012, 06:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote for the track i do next

Todd Road-Melbourne-Australia
10 (38.5%)
Bopfingen(germany) rF conversion
1 (3.8%)
Whilton Mill(UK)
8 (30.8%)
Ala Karting(italia)
3 (11.5%)
Neckartenzlingen indoor(germany)
1 (3.8%)
Buckmore park (uk) rFactor conversion
3 (11.5%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: November 11, 2012, 05:37:19 PM

James Beer

lauzzzn have you decided which one your going to do yet?

LauZzZn

so at themomenti do ampfing and solitude. i think i will do spa next
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Racehard

Wackersdorf is cool too. I once had the rfactor version, was not to bad.

Piers Prior

I know whilton mill and buckmore already exist on rfactor so you wouldnt have to remake them, it surely (im not an expert) must be easier to convert them into krp and make a track that hasnt been made before? ;)
The world is your lobster

James Beer

Quote from: Hispinkness Prior on September 14, 2012, 09:35:02 PM
I know whilton mill and buckmore already exist on rfactor so you wouldnt have to remake them, it surely (im not an expert) must be easier to convert them into krp and make a track that hasnt been made before? ;)

+1

Diddy4957

Quote from: Intrepid junior max on September 07, 2012, 07:48:37 PM
can you add buckmore park to the list as its the main track in the uk?

since when was buckmore are main track, whilton is a lot more popular or at least its the one super one and starts do, and it has a massive club championship. Buckmore is a rotax track more then anything else.

James Beer

sorry diddy but i was doing it on my phone so it was difficult to type fast aswell as a bad connection, if you go back to the original post you'll see what i mean. buckmore park has one of the best track facilities in the country. also its a excellent track. but the funny thing is the track does tkm both catogories, rotax and honda, club100. so it does do quite alot.

DPKarter#43

Can someone please do some Australian Tracks, theres only one at the moment, there are alot of great tracks in Australia e.g Wollongong is a really fast and flowing track with a big straight it suits almost every class, Canberra which is a really fast track built for Rotax Classes, Ipswich, Eastern Creek which everyone should knowabout since its the most well known track in Australia, Orange, and Puckapunyal which is one of the best in Australia.  Theres alot more awesome tracks and if someone could please take the time to even just look at them and maybe consider building them it would be awesome. I would try to build some tracks my self but i cant afford to buy BTB or 3DS Max otherwise i would. I really hope you build at least one more Australian track.
Thanks DPKarter#43

Dylan_Slits

Todd road, melbourne, Australia

Matthew McLean

Yes Todd Road would be great. It's a really good track, a lot of prestigious events are held there.

Dylan_Slits

Quote from: Matthew McLean on October 07, 2012, 02:11:02 PM
Yes Todd Road would be great. It's a really good track, a lot of prestigious events are held there.
Yeah matthew its a good track where cik rounds are held so it would suite the classes in the game.

Matthew McLean

Yeah it would suit it perfectly Dylan, because in the CIK Stars of Karting Series and many other events they run the KF3, KF1 and KZ1 classes along with Leopard which is very similar to F100.

James Beer

whilton mills winning!!

DPKarter#43

Don't forget the City of Melbourne Titles, Matthew and Dylan.

Specialized S-Works

Karting Track Vaals (the Netherlands)

a little nice karting track thats there over 40 years! :D