• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:13:20 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Oval Track

Started by Sean_94, August 28, 2012, 05:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean_94

Has anyone created an oval track? Other than the Velodrome? If not it would be a good idea :p
Ricciardo Kart
AI Motorsports
Canada

Schwoni

why? velodrom is fine why another one?

Kimzu97

Well Velodrom has a bit too much camber, so I too would like to have a normal speedway.
Kimi A. #24
MS Kart with Rotax Max

My Youtube Channel

Schwoni

Kimzu97

Yeah, someone interested can do it!
Kimi A. #24
MS Kart with Rotax Max

My Youtube Channel

EVO

tell me how you want it and i will make it.  it wiould take 10 minutes to modify Velodrom.  You want me to put dirt?
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Sean_94

Haha, I'd say just make the track a bit longer and less banked corners. Just my thoughts.
Ricciardo Kart
AI Motorsports
Canada

Racehard

I want dirt, some big rollers and a whoop section. Giant jumps would be great too. And don't forget the ruts and berms for the turns, so we can rail them ;D

Am so sure dirtbikes will get included then and we'll have dirt racing pro in a couple of weeks.  ::)

EVO

man if PiBoSo did a dirt bike sim with dynamic rut that would be insane. id be all over that. Dirt and mud flying on the visor.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Kimzu97

Quote from: EVO on August 30, 2012, 01:54:13 AM
man if PiBoSo did a dirt bike sim with dynamic rut that would be insane. id be all over that. Dirt and mud flying on the visor.
Nice, but not interested at all :D Maybe after these 3 projects...
Kimi A. #24
MS Kart with Rotax Max

My Youtube Channel

James Beer

hi guys where i go racing there is a oval track around the kart track when karting is on we all part on the oval track;
here is the track

but if you were gunna make this track what you could do is make it so you can drive on the kart track and on the oval, best of both worlds!