• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:31:44 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Track conversion tutorial rFactor - Kart Racing Pro

Started by Racehard, January 07, 2011, 01:50:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RV23

Hi guys,

I just got into this amazing world of Simulations and immediately wanted to create my local race track, so I had been working with BTB and 3DSimED3, but now that I want to import the track to KRP is where I'm stuck.
I was wondering if by now (2018) there is a way to export from 3DSimED3 to KRP?

I don't use 3D Max instead I have Newtek LightWave, which can import 3D Max files.

Any hints will be much appreciated. :)

My best regards,
Reinaldo

Raise

3Dsimed cant export to any krp format but youll probably want to research that more yourself i know no one who makes tracks for this game uses the program for that

LauZzZn

Quote from: RV23 on February 01, 2018, 05:11:14 AM
Hi guys,

I just got into this amazing world of Simulations and immediately wanted to create my local race track, so I had been working with BTB and 3DSimED3, but now that I want to import the track to KRP is where I'm stuck.
I was wondering if by now (2018) there is a way to export from 3DSimED3 to KRP?

I don't use 3D Max instead I have Newtek LightWave, which can import 3D Max files.

Any hints will be much appreciated. :)

My best regards,
Reinaldo

You need to go through the latest conversion process ( it uses 3dsimed )
and you need a .dae importing program
of course this program needs to be able to export fbx files..
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Racing83

Hi there, im having a problem converting my track from rFactor.

I have already exported the .map file and data files (such as .trp, .tcl, etc.), everything looks good, even in the MapView tool I can see the track and it works perfectly. But the problem starts when I choose the track ingame and play the Start button, it doesn´t load, just crash past a few seconds. I have the structure of the folder copied from Lonato track, obviously replacing names and files.

Any ideas about how to detect where is the error or how to fix it?

evolution-kart