• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:36:44 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

[Release] Rock Island Grand Prix by Slim Jim and MaTi converted by EVO

Started by evo1087, August 26, 2012, 10:17:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EVO

To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

EVO

Schwoni

yes very good track for this and dangerous because that walls^^ but challeging and fun. And Racehard is another good drive with him is that nice driving possible :)

James Beer

Racehard

EVO

you guys are still to fast!!!  i think the track must be longer.  I see you are reaching 85mph it should be more like 100 i think. Anyone know?

I want to make the course more treacherous , by seperating the hay bales like in the vidos and rotating them 90 degrees.  it will make brushes with the side of the course very risky. 

Schwoni

:)  it is really fun to drive there, i love that corners, u can drive very fast. We are too fast? :D that was warmup, i promise the 29 will fall today ^^

Slimjim

not to be picky but,  the shadows are on the wrong side of the track, meaning the sun angle is coming from the wrong direction.
the main start finish straight is heading east, and the shadows are coming from the north, flip the sun to come from the south, and you got it right....lol
something i like seeing are the shadows in the right place for the right time of day.. it only matters if you have been to that track many times.
but other than that it looks very nice, i like the graphics engine this game has.

Racehard

Quote from: EVO on August 28, 2012, 05:41:23 AM
you guys are still to fast!!!  i think the track must be longer.  I see you are reaching 85mph it should be more like 100 i think. Anyone know?

I want to make the course more treacherous , by seperating the hay bales like in the vidos and rotating them 90 degrees.  it will make brushes with the side of the course very risky.

Evo do you know this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F29Y-dhk7DI

Tracks already pretty good. Only I wish hay bales were more bushy  ;D

You know what would be really cool though. In the video I can see so many tire marks on the walls. Can we do that somehow. Or even better does the game create tire marks if we scrape the walls? I can't remember to have seen some.

Aritz

Woaw, nice track!

I've seen the trees have a problem, one of their plane is dark and the other lighter. You should rename tree texture to CK_tree_thenameyouwant.TGA and their shadow will disappear.

James Beer

hi guys um when i enter a server, i says data mismatch or error is this  fault with the track?

Schwoni

data mismatch is if u have wrong version of track, and error is at servers where u are banned. ;)

EVO

its becasue the download database is a differnt version. Schwoni can you delete it please.

Schwoni

what? it was submitted yesterday^^ 
i think it is because he`s blocked, not sure but his ip is blocked so he can`t  join and change his name like he want ;) if he`s intrepid racing in krp it is this reason.