• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.
 
September 22, 2019, 10:59:55 pm

News:

Kart Racing Pro release9b available! :)


Yosemite Park (WIP)

Started by Aritz, July 28, 2012, 10:53:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

James Beer

looks good so far aritz cant wait to drive it! ;D
 

Kimzu97

Very nice flowing corners! Are planning to add some kerbs?
Kimi A. #24
MS Kart with Rotax Max

My Youtube Channel

Aritz

Quote from: Kimzu97 on August 02, 2012, 08:27:17 pm
Very nice flowing corners! Are planning to add some kerbs?


Not at all! Do you see kerbs on mountain roads?  ;D

Kimzu97

Quote from: Aritz on August 02, 2012, 08:48:22 pm
Not at all! Do you see kerbs on mountain roads?  ;D
In hillclimb courses yes, but yeah usually no :)
Kimi A. #24
MS Kart with Rotax Max

My Youtube Channel

EVO

photoshop has a photo merge feature under file >automate

you can make perfect panoramics.  its puts multiple photos all together for you.  its awesome
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

EVO

you should put the famour yosemite gueyser somewhere.  And some bears eating hikers in the forest.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Aritz

Quote from: EVO on August 02, 2012, 09:59:19 pm
photoshop has a photo merge feature under file >automate

you can make perfect panoramics.  its puts multiple photos all together for you.  its awesome


Ok, I will try it, thx!

Quote from: EVO on August 02, 2012, 10:07:28 pm
you should put the famour yosemite gueyser somewhere.  And some bears eating hikers in the forest.


;D

Arrowjmax4

I can see some drift comps starting soon, like the last scene in fast and furious tokyo drift :P

cnt997

Have you raced at Laguna Artiz?

Aritz

Me? Not at all! I went past year to California and I saw a race there, just that  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI9WgG0N_oc

cnt997

OK I got ya, its an awesome track

Aritz

A few fixes and I will be able to release a testing track, not very nice but driveable for the improvement of the curves and bugs

Aritz

The track needs a little modification, but not very difficult, so I hope to release the alpha these days.

I could drive one complete lap  though ;D





EVO

Dude that first shot looks so amazing, those curves look awesome. 
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Kimzu97

Kimi A. #24
MS Kart with Rotax Max

My Youtube Channel