• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:57:07 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Bumpy Tracks

Started by DjFIL, July 27, 2012, 11:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DjFIL

Just noticing some of the track conversions are very bumpy, compared to when played in rFactor.  Like Amay and Goldenport.  Wish the download database had a ratings system on quality.

James Beer

i have found that DjFIL, some of the tracks are a bit to bumpy in certain area's also sometimes i find the kerbs are to high for example i think la conca's kerbs are way to high and you find it hard to get a smooth clean lap. all you see is karts flipping over ! but i think goldenport is fine it gives it that extra difficulty.

also the scoring system on the database for downloads is a good idea so you dont fill your computer memory on rubbish circuits when you can get much better ones :D

DjFIL

Most of the other tracks I've tried so far haven't been extremely bumpy like those two... but I have been left stranded high sided (stuck) on a few kerbs, or walls... is there a way to push back or quickly reset?

But again... hopefully the host of the track database will read my comments, would love to see a voting system (even as in depth as seen on rFactorCenteral.

James Beer

the only way to get back to the track quickly if your say stuck on a kerb is to press  the L button on the keyboard and that pushes you backwards or you can press O to go forwards, there is no quick reset which i dont think is very good because you find your self causing a big obstruction with people on chat having a go at you.

yeah hopefully they will read this (the database people) and see that we want a scoring system on the tracks so we know how good they are. 

DjFIL

Thanks for the info of how to get pushed backwards or forwards out of a stuck position, that's great.

James Beer

no problems mate we all have to learn at some point. also if you did not know this on the shifter karts if you stall to get it started press the P button to push start it.

no problems

Intrepid junior max