• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

KS1 Race @ Lonato - Saturday 28th, 7:00pm (GMT+10)

Started by JamieP, July 25, 2012, 02:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamieP

I am holding an event and everyone is welcome to join in. The race is a 100% race distance of Lonato and the more, the merrier.

Hope to see you there

Jamie

Mitdawg48

el_tapias

hola buenas ami me gustaría correr con vosotros pero cuando busco alguna carrera online no me deja no encuentra ningun servidor

Arrowjmax4

July 28, 2012, 05:17:06 AM #3 Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 05:27:08 AM by Arrowjmax4
I cant get on to the website for some silly reason, but i am racing, ill enter here.

Name: Arrowjmax4
Kart: Exprit (Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?g7jew50zzfn4a1n) PLEASE DOWNLOAD THAT LINK<< IT HAS UPDATED STEERING WHEEL!
Number: 4

Aritz

Quote from: el_tapias on July 28, 2012, 02:56:40 AM
hola buenas ami me gustaría correr con vosotros pero cuando busco alguna carrera online no me deja no encuentra ningun servidor

Qué versión del juego tienes? Cuándo lo descargaste y de dónde?

JamieP

Quote from: Aritz on July 28, 2012, 09:45:35 AM
Quote from: el_tapias on July 28, 2012, 02:56:40 AM

Qué versión del juego tienes? Cuándo lo descargaste y de dónde?

sorry ran out of time to translate  ::)

DPKarter#43

Sorry I couldn't make it, I've just built a sim rig and my computer is so old it can't connect to my wi fi, so going to buy a wi fi stick thing so I can connect to wi fi than I might be able to race some Saturdays maybe, a problem with Saturdays is that the F1's are on, please change it to Wednesdays again.

JamieP

currently running VHR Camping World Trucks on Wednesday nights but may rotate through the 3 sims used. It will depend on numbers.

As for the F1, We were finished by the time it started. I drove 20km away to the girlfriends place and still watched all but the first half of Q1.

Racing for season 1 of KRP will be on Sunday afternoons Sydney time.

el_tapias

ok todo wuay me decargado el beta 6 y todo perfec empezare a rodar y a mirar el foro frecuentemente

LIAM-36-AUS

great race, sorry for the trouble i made ;D    i will translate:

hola buenas ami me gustaría correr con vosotros pero cuando busco alguna carrera online no me deja no encuentra ningun servidor  =  hi ami good with you I'd run a race but when I search online will not let me not find any server .

Qué versión del juego tienes? Cuándo lo descargaste y de dónde?  =   Which version of the game you have? When you download and from where?

ok todo wuay me decargado el beta 6 y todo perfec empezare a rodar y a mirar el foro frecuentemente  =   ok all I decargado wuay beta 6 and perfect all the footage I start looking at frequently forum.     

sorry but thats the best i can do  :D

JamieP

Thanks for the translation Liam.  ;D

1. The server is up from 10.00am GMT+10 on the day of the race. You are most welcome to join us but make sure you convert the time as it is not your local time.
2. We are running the latest Beta6b on the server.
3. Check the site at realism-racing.com.au to see the calendar. Our races are held fortnightly and all the details are there.

Thanks

Jamie