• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

June 17, 2024, 09:22:58 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Tracks in real life

Started by RevTurk, July 18, 2012, 06:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RevTurk

Is there anywhere I can find a list of go kart tracks around the world or specifically in Europe?

I have one decent track near me http://www.pallaskarting.com/ but other than that I don't have the opportunity to kart. I want to be able to work in some karting sessions when I'm on holiday in the UK or Spain. I plan to go to the Basque region of Spain next but all the kart tracks I've found are in the south.

Is there anywhere in the UK that would let you try out the type of karts in KRP? Pallas karting near me has bigger outdoor ones (it's been a while since I've been there so I don't know what they are) they are fastest I've raced but I don't think they're in the league of the karts in KRP.

Aritz

Quote from: RevTurk on July 18, 2012, 06:40:15 PM
Is there anywhere I can find a list of go kart tracks around the world or specifically in Europe?

I have one decent track near me http://www.pallaskarting.com/ but other than that I don't have the opportunity to kart. I want to be able to work in some karting sessions when I'm on holiday in the UK or Spain. I plan to go to the Basque region of Spain next but all the kart tracks I've found are in the south.

Is there anywhere in the UK that would let you try out the type of karts in KRP? Pallas karting near me has bigger outdoor ones (it's been a while since I've been there so I don't know what they are) they are fastest I've raced but I don't think they're in the league of the karts in KRP.

I am Basque  :D Where are you planning to come?

I can help you with tracks, I know quite well the tracks near (300km) my home ;)

RevTurk

Quote from: Aritz on July 18, 2012, 09:24:06 PM

I am Basque  :D Where are you planning to come?

I can help you with tracks, I know quite well the tracks near (300km) my home ;)
I'm not sure where and when I've only started planning now. My mother moved to the south of Spain years ago. I visit her regular so would like to see more of Spain next time I go over. I've been to Barcelona, Madrid and Valencia already so I've seen the major cities but I've heard the Basque region is very different from all those places.

Aritz

Yes, it is.

Ask me anything when you want ;)

RevTurk

Nice one, thanks!

I'd love to drive all the way there. It's 3000klm (all the way down to Alicante) which is only 3 fills of diesel each way in my car if I drive sensibly. But it would probably be a lot cheaper to fly and hire a car.

I'm looking into what to do in the area or what's the big must see attractions.