• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:41:24 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Changing to default settings online

Started by RevTurk, July 17, 2012, 08:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RevTurk

Online inbetween practice qualifying and racing the kart setup reverts to the default settings and it keeps catching me out, whatever about the rest of the default setup the brake pressure makes the kart undrivable and I have to abandon any races. I know I could just change the default settings but I don't like to change that so I can always go back to the default and start again.

EVO

yeah thats pretty annoying. I think you are suppose to use the drop downs at the top of the setup menu or something

It would be great if it just kept the previous setup.  I already save setups as qual,prac, and race, and wet,  I only use the defualt setup drop down to change settings and never the ones at the top. 
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Diddy4957

At the top of the setup page there are drop down menus for a dry qualifying/race and the same for the wet. get a setup and then just copy it and change the fuel and the tyres, and save it with another name. Then just put them into the drop menus at the top

EVO

and when the event switches to race then the setup actomatically loads? without having to go into setup?
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

RevTurk

That's not to bad. As long as I don't forget, which I will.  ;D

LIAM-36-AUS

July 24, 2012, 09:44:24 AM #5 Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 01:18:50 AM by LIAM-36-AUS
i mainly run on default setup anyway,  the one setup i have(or sometimes people give me setups,thanx!)  is were i normally change the height,tyres,seat stays....... thats all!  ;D