• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 04:54:10 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Helmets

Started by Josi, December 28, 2010, 05:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josi

Hi there!
I'm working on this...

Is there anyone uploading more helmets?
Greets and keep the good work!

NAA551WB

Could someone please walk me through getting the paint to show up. I made a paint, saved it as a .tga, used painted and saved it as a .pnt or whatever it is and put it in the kartracingpro/driver/paints folder and it does not show up. What am I doing wrong?

Josi

Quote from: NAA551WB on December 29, 2010, 05:28:05 AM
Could someone please walk me through getting the paint to show up. I made a paint, saved it as a .tga, used painted and saved it as a .pnt or whatever it is and put it in the kartracingpro/driver/paints folder and it does not show up. What am I doing wrong?

Hi NAA551WB.
First of all the .tga it must be named helmet. Not another name, only "helmet" works.
Second, are you using Photoshop? If this is true when you save the .tga you should be sure not saving alpha channels. At least I had problems with it. Right now I have saved .tga with 24 and 32 bits even and they both work.
About painted program it's quite easy so you shouldn't have any problem (you can rename the .pnt as you want)
But for be sure it would help if you were explaining the process you follow.
Greets.

NAA551WB

Hey thank you so much, all it took was saving the tga as helmet and that did the trick thank you!!!