• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

EOI: World Title Race. (Att. League Organisers)

Started by JamieP, June 12, 2012, 08:37:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamieP

Just wondering if the organisers of the other leagues are interested in putting on a sort of world title event. I was thinking like the top 3-5 drivers from each league to compete in a single race on a server that is able to provide a good platform for all the drivers. Would be good to have 20 karts of top drivers. If the server is problematic with 20 karts, maybe a qualifying shootout for the top 15 spots in the final.

Would be great with each region having their own kart or league colors too. We could even make it an annual event

Let me know your thoughts, both from competing and organising point of view.

I'm not really quick enough to compete(even though I am leading the championship) but there is a few quick guys/girls here.

laraarsa

This could be interesting, but I personally think that the lag between different parts of the world is just to big to make this work. Nice idea though!

Schwoni

agree with ur both but i think we have to wait for it till beta 7 maybe the netcode and performance is more improved then.

The Iceman Marco

The idea is great, but I don't think it's possible to do because of the lags etc. :( And the difference between good drivers and the best still is quite big, so even with the best 20 drivers the differences are quite big. So I think it's a good idea for the future, but it's to early now I think.

Schwoni

The Iceman Marco

JamieP

It's good to get the idea out there and have something to work towards.

Thanks for the input

Jamie