• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 10:49:35 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Australia

Started by eviLjeD, December 28, 2010, 05:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eviLjeD

If you wanna race online with Oz drivers please email me immelmannix@yahoo.com.au

SimRacer

Cool. We should start an Aussie Online Kart Club and organize some races

Mitdawg48

+1 agreed :D there are quite a few drivers i know of here in aus that play this game

Bacchulum

I could make up some numbers every now and then. ;)

brooksie

add me to the list of making up the numbers till i can get my wheel
;D

SimRacer

What would be nice is if the forum had a special section like iRacing where depending on your location you are assigned to a certain club. For instance we would be club Australia and can host our own dedicated servers whenever we want to organize a meet. For now I guess this thread will do.

JamieP

Count me in. I cant race my kart as often as I'd like so this is the next best thing

Boris Malinov

Hi, guys i'm from Bulgaria, i can drive in your races, and where have races?

eviLjeD

Okay so when do you wanna race?

aireisor

I could try and see if I have playable ping from Finland. And if you drive KC3... :)

topkart22

Andrew52

timmo

Howdy all,

all be in for a race also.

Perhaps we can arrange a night of the week to race on a regular basis?

JamieP

I just finished configuring my firewall to host races and it seems to work OK. I am looking to have a weekly event and see how things go from there. I am in Sydney, Australia and overseas drivers are welcome but may have poor connections as I am only using a home connection. Please PM me if you are interested and we can arrange a suitable night, time and tracks from there.

Thanks everyone

Jamie

SimRacer

Quote from: LostCause001 on April 23, 2011, 01:46:37 PM
I just finished configuring my firewall to host races and it seems to work OK. I am looking to have a weekly event and see how things go from there. I am in Sydney, Australia and overseas drivers are welcome but may have poor connections as I am only using a home connection. Please PM me if you are interested and we can arrange a suitable night, time and tracks from there.

Thanks everyone

Jamie

Sounds good. Anyone up for a Wed night race or two?