• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:57:52 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Australia

Started by eviLjeD, December 28, 2010, 05:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamieP

At this stage I am looking at tonight from 8.00PM. Anyone is welcome to join.

SimRacer

Im in. What's the server name? I race under the name KenmaxSimTech.

JamieP

server name will be 'jp-programming' and track will be Lonato.

SimRacer

Cool. Be there at 8. Hopefully a few others join in. Regular rotax?

JamieP

KC3. It is easier to handle and hopefully will offer closer racing.

SimRacer

Is it possible to make this 8:30pm?

Mitdawg48

i'll be able to race in the next couple of weeks, study at the moment is really holding me back, but when its all done, ill be good to race

JamieP

The first attempt at hosting a race meeting was a bit of a disaster with only 2 of us drivers, frequent crashes, over-sensitive starting rules and karts with no driver, etc. I guess it's all a learning exercise at this stage.

I am probably going to setup a dedicated server for the next attempt in 2 weeks. I am having a practice day next week in real life and will be too exhausted when I get home :).

Thanks

Jamie

Ex0dusNZ

looks like a good game i race karts in New Zealand if the aussies and kiwis can get some numbers im keen to start a site up im a webdesigner as well :D

JamieP

A site is the easy part. Getting a server and the numbers to race each week is the problem :(.

Ex0dusNZ

im keen for a skid now??

JamieP

I am still planning to setup a dedicated server, only used on Wednesday nights, but am awaiting a RAM update for an old P4 1.8Ghz to use as a server. Sadly I have had to thin out the computer collection and this is the best of what is left. Once this is done, I am looking at Wednesday nights for some racing. Will need some testing first as there was various issues with hosting while playing on the same computer. I will post up here once it is all done.

SimRacer

I'm keen for Wed night races. Aus/NZ Virtual Kart Club, yeehaa!