• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:27:37 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Profile Copy

Started by Fazza, April 30, 2012, 03:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fazza

it would be nice to be able to copy a current profile into a new profile and give it another name saving all the time setting up the gfx and controls for each person who uses the computer.

i have a few friends that play at my house and im trying to set up an event where i can print some stats for each person and the only way to distinguish is set them up thier own profiles and then print all the times out for the different ppl, it would take far to much time to make each profile just to get thier names printed out properly.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Fazza on April 30, 2012, 03:00:30 AM
it would be nice to be able to copy a current profile into a new profile and give it another name saving all the time setting up the gfx and controls for each person who uses the computer.

i have a few friends that play at my house and im trying to set up an event where i can print some stats for each person and the only way to distinguish is set them up thier own profiles and then print all the times out for the different ppl, it would take far to much time to make each profile just to get thier names printed out properly.

The only solution should be to manually copy and paste the profiles in "My Documents"/PiBoSo/Kart Racing Pro/profiles/ and then edit profile.ini to match folder name and profile name.

Fazza

yeah i did this just after i made the first post but a copy current settings into new profile button would really handy also wouldnt have to delete the track times also