• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:26:43 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

important Karting Tracks

Started by Marco Dakic, April 26, 2012, 02:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marco Dakic

Hello guys i would ask you for important karting tracks, whic h track doesnt miss in krp ?
Pls answer only great courses not the local small tracks.

I begin to build the tracks if i had time firstly i start with the german championship tracks

wackersdorf, oppenrod, wittgenborn, templin, ampfing and hahn maybe convert from rfactor ;)
3D Modeling :D

Schwoni

yes all german track :P Hahn i allready converted and it is too bumpy, turbosmooth make ugly holes so very much manual work so better build new.

Capeta

Sorry a little off topic:) but what about to convert lietz festival  from rfactor1?
Maybe rfactor dev don't allow this?

VELOCIPEDE

i think we need more italian tracks: Sarno, Siena, Circuito internazionale Abruzzo, Viterbo.....

Marco Dakic

Siena a guy will convert from rfactor 1 think :D

DPKarter#43

What about Australian Tracks please, there is only 1 Australian track please make Wollongong Kart Track or Eastern Creek Kart Track there is alot of awesome tracks in Australia, please build some, Thanks
DPKarter#43

dhill

Recommend the Japan most famous track ---> Suzuka South Course

http://wikimapia.org/5391075/South-Course

Marco Dakic

yes i want to Suzuka too :D and yeah DPKarter Eastern Creek and Wollongong Kart Track i doing to :D but you must give me time :D

EVO

Quote from: Schwoni on April 26, 2012, 05:55:36 PM
yes all german track :P Hahn i allready converted and it is too bumpy, turbosmooth make ugly holes so very much manual work so better build new.

what abou t the planar thing robby was talking about that makes it flat. Can you do that where there are the nasty bumps
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

dhill

If you need more information about Suzuka South Course
I will do my best to help you
^^

Marco Dakic

Marco Dakic