• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:08:49 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Controller Options

Started by Ride, April 22, 2012, 11:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ride

Can we please have the option to choose a specific controller for the game so that there arent conflicts with other controllers such as joystics etc.
At the moment I have to unplug everything else before I start the game for my wheel to work. The reason for this is in my case I have a throttle unit for flight sims and KRP sees this axis as being used all the time which makes it impossible to assign any inputs (the same behavior as leaving the G27 in gear).  If I happen to forget to unplug everything I lose all the inputs I have assigned and have to start again. Thanks.

PiBoSo

In the calibration page, on the top it is possible to cycle between all the connected controllers.
If all controllers are calibrated, it should then be possible to assign any input.
Could you please give more info about this throttle unit?

Ride

Thanks Piboso, the throttle is a Thrustmaster Warthog throttle.  It seems that the throttle axis is seen as always engaged so I cant assign any inputs unless I unplug it.  I dont know if its possible but it would be good to be able to select the controllers you would like to use and the others not be recognised by KRP unless you choose them to be.

Ride

Sorry for the double post but are you saying that if I calibrate the throttle controll it shouldn't be seen as "on" anymore?  I will give this a try tonight and let you know.  Thanks

Ride

Fixed, there were 3 switches on the throttle that needed to be switched to a certain position to be seen as off.  ;)