• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 03:22:56 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Mosport International Karting

Started by mattrix_6996, May 27, 2011, 09:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattrix_6996

Hi all, I would like my home track and other tracks around me to be released. I am a modder of rfactor, can do textures, 3d models and physics. Also did work for GTR2 including updated physics for every car in american le mans series from 2006 - 2011. I am comming here to ask if i build the model of the track and textures is there anyone willing to convert it? the first track i would do is this : http://www.mosportinternationalkarting.com/images/welcomepic.gif  It is a great trakck with lots of elevation changes, from the off camber turn at the center top of the screen to the banked bowl on the top left, and the esses finishing off the lap at the bottom of the pic. So if anyone can convert the tracks for me , from rfactor to KRP , I will start right away, and we will have many tracks comming :)

Racehard

May 27, 2011, 10:38:54 PM #1 Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 10:43:01 PM by Racehard
Hello and welcome,
converting will be no problem, here are a few people who already converted tracks, if nobody converts it, I would do that for you in summer holidays (I am pretty busy with school), if the track has agreeable quality so that it's worth the work. But you could also do it yourself, it is quite easy when you follow the conversion tutorial.
By the way, that's an amazing track with it's ups and downs!

Sean_94

Yeah that would be awesome! Can someone do it? The track is the best.
Ricciardo Kart
AI Motorsports
Canada

andri

Quote from: mattrix_6996 on May 27, 2011, 09:49:54 PM
Hi all, I would like my home track and other tracks around me to be released. I am a modder of rfactor, can do textures, 3d models and physics. Also did work for GTR2 including updated physics for every car in american le mans series from 2006 - 2011. I am comming here to ask if i build the model of the track and textures is there anyone willing to convert it? the first track i would do is this : http://www.mosportinternationalkarting.com/images/welcomepic.gif  It is a great trakck with lots of elevation changes, from the off camber turn at the center top of the screen to the banked bowl on the top left, and the esses finishing off the lap at the bottom of the pic. So if anyone can convert the tracks for me , from rfactor to KRP , I will start right away, and we will have many tracks comming :)

Hi Mattrix,

I can convert tracks if you build your own canadian karting tracks. I did start to build SRA karting (St-Roch de l'achigan) and SH karting but lost all of them because of computer trouble. The 'AMAY' track for Krp was converted by me. So yes I can help you if you want we work together like a team.

Andri

Schwoni

+1 u see here are  enough guys who can convert your track ;)

Sean_94

Sounds great this is the best track!

I race Rotax Jr there :D
Ricciardo Kart
AI Motorsports
Canada

Franlopes

Hi, I looking for aCanadian kart tracks, the tracks: Goodwood, ICAR, Mosport and monaco, all in Canada, can someone help ?