• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:39:54 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Race Times

Started by GhostriderPl, April 15, 2012, 02:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostriderPl

I know that the Hotlaps are only THE ONE fast Lap

But what about a Race? Do you drive times like 41.xxx (Lonato) over a Race?

Because i drive for example 43.xxx when i go on a quick Race..

I wanna only know if thereĀ“s a secret in this game or you drive and drive and drive for the one HOTLAP......

Greetings, GhostriderPL
If you want to Finish First you have to Finish First!

Schwoni

u get most grip after 20-30 laps they are fast done with a few guys, normally u have qualify in a quick race too so it is possible to drive 41 in a quick race, too.

The Iceman Marco

For that one hotlap you should keep driving and you'll finally get a lap which is magic. When the conditions are the same in the race you should be able to do the same times. Of course you won't do the same laptimes every race, but normally you always should do a lap which is within 0.1-0.2 sec of your best, but sometimes you drive your magic lap in the race a do the fastest then.

So if there's rubber on the track and the conditions are the same it doesn't matter when you drive them. As long as the laps are very good you do the same laptimes. ;)

Capeta

I love this magic moment in racing games ;D

But how about the "aspi" with other drivers did you gain much time with a battle?

Josi

Maybe we need some tire warmers in the future...  ;D

The Iceman Marco

Why, you don't have them in real aswell, and to be the best you also have to be fast on cold tires. ;)