• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:06:34 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Australia / New Zealand Championship - Round 6

Started by JamieP, April 15, 2012, 05:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamieP

Five rounds are down now and we've seen another new addition to the racing ranks. The first of the dynamic tracks went well and round 6 will take us to Bueren. As usual, password will be sent the morning of the event and the server will be online from 5.30pm AEST. (GMT +10). we now have potential fields of 9 racers but one for thing or another means that a few guys have been missing. Can't wait till all the racers can compete together. There's some pretty quick racers here, and of course me bringing up the rear :D.

Thanks and see you on track

Jamie

Mitdawg48

Hey Jamie, is this round going to be on tomorrow the 17th of April or next week the 24th?

JamieP

The race is tonight and then next race is in 2 weeks time.

Mitdawg48

good stuff :) I shal be there this week, hopefully i didn't give away too many points last week haha

is there a championship points standings available also? would be good to see where we are at :)

one last thing, went to download the track and the file size is hugggggggggggeeeeeeeeeee for a track haha, didn't think a track could be so large :P

JamieP

Just found all the result print outs from the server. I lost them for a couple of weeks  ::) so I'll update the points before next round.

Will also adjust the calendar. 5 rounds to go after tonight but not all will be dynamic surfaces.

Just downloading the track now. What a monster.....195MB. Get in early guys :)