• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:03:53 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Sound problem

Started by GhostriderPl, April 14, 2012, 09:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostriderPl

long time without driving but now i am back!  ;)  BUT.....i have installed the new Beta and now i have a problem.....when i drive then the sound of the wind is so strong that i dont hear the engine.....dont know if this is a problem ingame or bad setup of the pc.....everything is fine but this annoying sound! like driving without a helmet  ;)  please....if someone have any fix ideas then post them...this would be great  :)

Greetings, GhostriderPL
If you want to Finish First you have to Finish First!

The Iceman Marco

I had the same a long time ago. I reinstalled my whole sound system and after that I re-downloaded and reinstalled krp and all work fine again. But I think the problem was with my sound system, so I should try to reinstall that first.

GhostriderPl

April 14, 2012, 10:35:13 PM #2 Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 10:40:17 PM by GhostriderPl
Ive changed today my whole system and everything works fine with the sound.....only krp have problems......maybe I have a problem  ;) ;D

I checked everything.....and i see that the audiodriver uses directX9.0b  but everything else on my system use directX9.0c...can this be the problem? i dont know many about pc´s only the hardware isnt a problem for me  ;)

Greetings, GhostriderPL

Nitrox

I would souble check that the latest version of audio drivers for your device are installed. You could also try changing sampling rate in windows sound settings (48khz-41khz). Sometimses this solves bugs.

Glad you're back, but can already see myself getting depressed because of you burning insane KS1 times into the asphalt XD

The Iceman Marco

Quote from: Nitrox on April 14, 2012, 10:48:40 PM
Glad you're back, but can already see myself getting depressed because of you burning insane KS1 times into the asphalt XD

A new fast driver with ks1 is always great  :D

PiBoSo

Quote from: GhostriderPl on April 14, 2012, 09:54:15 PM
long time without driving but now i am back!  ;)  BUT.....i have installed the new Beta and now i have a problem.....when i drive then the sound of the wind is so strong that i dont hear the engine.....dont know if this is a problem ingame or bad setup of the pc.....everything is fine but this annoying sound! like driving without a helmet  ;)  please....if someone have any fix ideas then post them...this would be great  :)

Greetings, GhostriderPL

Please try reinstalling OpenAL. The installer is packed in KRP build, but it is also possible to download it here: http://connect.creativelabs.com/openal/Downloads/oalinst.zip

GhostriderPl

Thanks alot  :)

in the morning i will try it and hopefully it would be good  ;)

but i must say that the new Beta is great...today i drive a few laps and it feels very good...now i can try some work with the setup and get some good times (hopefully)......

See you on track  :D

Greetings, GhostriderPL

GhostriderPl

I test all i can with the sound.....but nothing happens...always this wind sound.....cant hear the engine when i am above 4th gear.......dont know what to do...

When i open the Audioconfiguration then this appears :

Audiodriver     : Xear3D CRL3D DS3D EAX2.0 A3D1.0
Audio CODEC  : CMI9739A
Audiodriverversion : 5.12.01.0041.3 (39b)
Audiocontroller : nVidia MCP2/MCPT
DirectX Version : 9.0b

i hope someone can help because i dont now much about this things.....

Greetings, GhostriderPL

GhostriderPl

ive uninstall all the drivers and installed them new.....and now it works (only god knows why)  ;)

Thanks for your help  :)

Greetings, GhostriderPL